Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

GCM 2

J
Here's mine at the mall this weekend.

You may notice the garage as GCM 2 likes block it off to him self at night for private photo shoots of EVOJEEP with his professional IPhone camera.....

....exceptionally blah. Because of this random effort of mediocrity, not only are you a now member of JPIMPC club, but you are now the JPIMPC club Associate Director of Parking Sructure Sprinkler General Maintenance and Pressure Testing Division, Central Texas Chapter (the position requires some travel). So congratulations to you and your soon to be assigned team of 6 crew members. :rock:

GuillaumeC91

Going to try and return goods but not services

View attachment 53006

Must be some kind of anti-gravitational JPIMPC club clerk of the 15th day of the month of the dead ending on Sunday but not limited to that day (serious inquiries only) award that can be given for that but we'll have to wait on GCM2's final approval for release and distribution without intent to sell before it can be made non official...

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

rcdude3

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I need you to explain to me if this is just a really tiny Mall that you live at, or possibly a fairly miniscule parking lot? Because I'm thinking it is your driveway :thinking: and although it is fairly boring, as most driveways are, I just cannot authorize our JPIMPC club Secretary of Subterranean Exploratory Commissions and Membership Card Faxing Services to hit the send button on that fax machine until we rectify this dilemma. Our club prides itself in honoring those who have so lamely parked before us and it would be disrespectful to not uphold standard operating procedures on their behalf. Please feel free to attempt again at your leisure.

Good day sir :thumb:

On my second attempt here, you can see is the HD picture that I have found myself a quality paved smooth parking lot at a mall.
20131015_193258 21.jpg

It was hard to believe the angle the Jeep was on so I requested the help of an angle finder to help convince me how flat the Jeep really was. As seen in the picture of the screen shot, it was pretty damn level.
Screenshot_2013-10-15-19-33-57.jpg

So with the documentation at hand here, I am most certain that my fax machine will my spitting out my high quality pre-laminated (paid an extra fee for) JPIMPC club membership card, which I believe we spoke pre-hand about for the expedited shipping so I would receive it later than sooner.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I hope parking on the parking garage slope doesn't get me disqualified. I was trying to not be to extreme
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381961880.712595.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

GCM 2

On my second attempt here, you can see is the HD picture that I have found myself a quality paved smooth parking lot at a mall.
View attachment 53011

It was hard to believe the angle the Jeep was on so I requested the help of an angle finder to help convince me how flat the Jeep really was. As seen in the picture of the screen shot, it was pretty damn level.
View attachment 53012

So with the documentation at hand here, I am most certain that my fax machine will my spitting out my high quality pre-laminated (paid an extra fee for) JPIMPC club membership card, which I believe we spoke pre-hand about for the expedited shipping so I would receive it later than sooner.

Your status; It has been reviewed under the 1993 North Atlantic Treaty Organization utilizing independent litmus test configuration technology and your recovery attempts have been noted. The JPIMPC club Supreme Loya Jurga Council has overwhelmingly voted to expedite a junior "Roy Rogers" level membership to you. Our contracted card printing facility in Africa has been mailed instructions to begin printing your exclusive member card during the 2nd Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014. As with all exclusive member programs, we view selection as an ongoing process, so please feel free to continue posting similar pointless photos that meet club rules as time may permit so as to keep your membership in good standing with the Council. In celebration please take a moment to high-five any imaginary friend who may be within reach!

GCM 2

I hope parking on the parking garage slope doesn't get me disqualified. I was trying to not be to extreme
View attachment 53062

Sent from my iPhone

As I wipe a tear from my eye, I am honored to present our October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner. Congratulations cozdude! You have managed to barely impress our judges who are convening in room #532 at the Hilton Garden Inn located adjacent to Arundel Mills Mall, Hanover, MD 217076. A complete one year supply of dead sea bath salt hygiene products are being rushed to a post office box of your choosing. Enjoy while driving, fishing, playing Xbox, or just place on a shelf for simple admiring glances.

JethroJK

So here is an attempt at lameness. I actually plugged in my old 56K modem and made sure this was sent over a lame data rate to help put a good stink on it. Additionally the bland concrete background with blinding store signs increase the quality of lame. Please PM for my mailing address so we can snail mail my membership card, pending approval of course by the board of directors.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381970474.471234.jpg

GCM 2

So here is an attempt at lameness. I actually plugged in my old 56K modem and made sure this was sent over a lame data rate to help put a good stink on it. Additionally the bland concrete background with blinding store signs increase the quality of lame. Please PM for my mailing address so we can snail mail my membership card, pending approval of course by the board of directors.

View attachment 53067

Oh my, my :grayno: an outstanding example that has yet again defined how pathetic our daily jeep lives truly are. But this one, yes, it has a ripeness, a flavor, all due to the effort of our submitter. If this thread was a retirement home, this particular post would be the area of the home where all the old folks would be sleeping next to the shuffle board game in cheap lawn chairs with inadequately padded foam ass cushions. The JPIMPC club board of directors has commensurately nominated you as an honorary contestant who should be thrown off "American Idol" for just showing up to meet the judges and not really having any talent. These are special times :thumb:

rcdude3

Your status; It has been reviewed under the 1993 North Atlantic Treaty Organization utilizing independent litmus test configuration technology and your recovery attempts have been noted. The JPIMPC club Supreme Loya Jurga Council has overwhelmingly voted to expedite a junior "Roy Rogers" level membership to you. Our contracted card printing facility in Africa has been mailed instructions to begin printing your exclusive member card during the 2nd Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014. As with all exclusive member programs, we view selection as an ongoing process, so please feel free to continue posting similar pointless photos that meet club rules as time may permit so as to keep your membership in good standing with the Council. In celebration please take a moment to high-five any imaginary friend who may be within reach!

Ive just updated my Sig to show my member status! Ill try not to let Council of Elders down again.

Top Bottom