Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

Bonehead

IMG_0512.jpg

GCM 2

This has been stimulating... Greg is gonna be PISSED!!

Nah! This thread was meant for intentional, good natured ball busting. It keeps people from derailing the real threads in other sections where we actually learn something.

However, the board of elders has called an emergency session to vote on a few photos that are just sad in a few of the previous post. But other "pretty" photos of jeeps using fork lifts for flex, scantily clad chicks with tattoos and well thought out lighting and angles will be left alone so that they may receive nothing for their efforts in way of awards or membership into what is commonly referred to as the galaxy's most non-exclusive, somewhat barely important, average club.

1yellowjk

Stopped on the side of the road to pee...and there is nothing exciting about that at my age.

Attachments

• boring jeep.jpg
    boring jeep.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 369

matt08jk

I stopped before the grassy wilderness ahead...luckily. If the intensity of it makes this photo not boring enough then I will find a better location.
photo-1.JPG

JAGS

Hooked
Sometimes late at night I like to put on my best raiders lounge pants and wifebeater and head out to the local Walmart. I take my jeep because, well, it is silver and black after all.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382151690.716661.jpg

- Jason

GCM 2

Please hold the applause.....

at the comfy inn PA.....

Awarded solely on the merits of the below average Comfort Inn continental breakfast offering with your stay and the inclusion of dumpsters in your photo, which is spectacularly lame, the JPIMPC club veterinary board has concluded that your efforts have earned a coveted and most notable 21st place Award for the "Out back, behind the hotel, where the dead hookers are...." category. Please send a self addressed postcard to the Jay-Z and Beyonce residence, as they will then immediately have their gardners send your award to the P.O. Box of your choice.:thumb:

Ok. Here is a better pic of a parking lot.....

Yes, you have now arrived at the three way intersection of, boring, lame, pathetic and pointless. Using Gen III Night Vision Technology, the council of forensic money laundering was still unable to figure out what is actually happening in your photo.......and for that reason alone, you are now the 3rd place finisher in the Kansas City, Dry Rub Brisket Smoke Off! Enjoy the meal of a 3rd place champion at that three way intersection, just remember to make a complete stop, as rolling stops are an immediate cause for award reversal :rock:

Sometimes late at night I like to put on my best raiders lounge pants and wifebeater and head out to the local Walmart. I take my jeep because, well, it is silver and black after all.......

We are currently out of awards and memberships at this time Jason. However, just like the multiple entries in the back of your senior yearbook "don't ever change", "call me over the summer", "friends forever".......:icon_crazy:

Last edited:

GCM 2

.... oops forgot the pic

This one is like a Hallmark card for a funeral.....it is just sad, a jeep in its daily habitat, being ignored by all forms of life.
Kmurph113, please take a knee; the Knights of the royal round stock tire size table, hereby announce for historical purposes of no real sensible reason, award a Platinum plated, Bronze level bi-weekly membership (honored at any Pizza Hut). Consider this a moment in Jeep history that could possibly still be remembered by noon next Monday. Congrats my friend, drink responsibly :wings:

Grabbing groceries

Grabbing groceries? Oh its more lame than that 'mon frere' (look it up, I don't want to translate as the JPIMPC club no longer reimburses me for foreign translation services). What you have actually grabbed is the equivalent to the re-release of the Windows Millenium Edition Operating System, yes its that lame; its a first place position to audition for the next stand-in as Jessica Simpson in an upcoming Disney Feature Cartoon about the worlds greatest Formula Renualt crew chief......plus three tickets to see any Paris Hilton paparazzi event in your area. Consider yourself to now have been somewhat near the achievement of not so great, because you have arrived.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
We are currently out of awards and memberships at this time Jason. However, just like the multiple entries in the back of your senior yearbook "don't ever change", "call me over the summer", "friends forever".......:icon_crazy:

:rock::rock:

Not a mall or parking lot but the drive where she has sat for the past 5 months. So this has to be the lamest of all and hope to make the bottom of the list.
IMG_0028.jpg

Top Bottom