Offroad Evolution shop thread!

Slappy32

Just got the EVO Rocker Panel Armor today. Looks Awesome!

I already have a Marson Nutsert Tool. What do I set the depth to to install the nutserts?

Thanks!

GCM 2

Sweet trailer! Greg, you posted some pics of Mel's rig. Could you tell me what thread that was. Have you yourself had any issues with your rear quarters lacking flares by the police? Loving your rig as well and one of the nicest.

I have posted a ton of photos in multiple threads, maybe it's this one????

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?9646-ATX-Slabs-Lets-see-them!

As for issues, Arizona has no fender laws......so I just ride dirty with no regard for laws ;) I have never been stopped in any other state either, but I'm usually just doing a run like Smokey and the Bandit, just blowing through.....

StrizzyChris

As for issues, Arizona has no fender laws......so I just ride dirty with no regard for laws ;) I have never been stopped in any other state either, but I'm usually just doing a run like Smokey and the Bandit, just blowing through.....

When Greg's rollin through and the smokey catches him flyin through to take a 10-100 you gotta get on that horn to tell him a bear's got his 20 and discos on so skip off before he hits that ol chicken coop to get into the choke n puke while we run double wide and make a parking lot outta this clean shot!

GCM 2

When Greg's rollin through and the smokey catches him flyin through to take a 10-100 you gotta get on that horn to tell him a bear's got his 20 and discos on so skip off before he hits that ol chicken coop to get into the choke n puke while we run double wide and make a parking lot outta this clean shot!

This is pretty much how it has played out every time ;).......

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Any chance the sbs shift knob will make a surprise return? Or a evo vent cover for the tail gate?

BlackKnight

Ordered my Alum Rear frame plate just the other day, along with the D ring option. Looking forward to getting it on the jeep.

Drew, Are there any online instructions for the install of the D's? (the plate looks amazingly simple compared to the D's).

Any updates on the bolt-on sliders we saw being prototyped some time ago? I'm still patiently waiting... but I have some bigger plans this year and need more than the rubi sliders.

BlackKnight

Any updates on the bolt-on sliders we saw being prototyped some time ago? I'm still patiently waiting... but I have some bigger plans this year and need more than the rubi sliders.

talking about the Boatside ones? I'd be interested in getting a status also..

talking about the Boatside ones? I'd be interested in getting a status also..

Yea... These:
main.php

I know there were some changes in the works like making the top parallel to the road but that's even better to me. I have to buy some sliders soon. My wife can no longer flip the top back after the lift. TBH, it's hard for me too. We need sliders for wheeling and having it to stand on for the top is an added bonus.

BlackKnight

Yea... These:
main.php

I know there were some changes in the works like making the top parallel to the road but that's even better to me. I have to buy some sliders soon. My wife can no longer flip the top back after the lift. TBH, it's hard for me too. We need sliders for wheeling and having it to stand on for the top is an added bonus.

Yes, those are the ones I was looking at. I was hoping to see if they could flatten the top angle a little as My wife, and my Mother in -law when she comes up from Argentina, already have issues getting into the Jeep without a lift. Add the 37"s and a 4 inch lift and forget it.

I was originally looking at the Poison Spider ones, but learned that they attach to the side armor, and on a good hit, may wrinkle the sheetmetal on the side of the jeep..

Last edited:

ChaosNein

the EVO MFG bolt-on sliders will not be an option any time soon, with no developement plans in the near future. However, the standard EVO MFG sliders (weld on) can be ordered with a custom "step" option. Same slider / Different angle.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

the EVO MFG bolt-on sliders will not be an option any time soon, with no developement plans in the near future. However, the standard EVO MFG sliders (weld on) can be ordered with a custom "step" option. Same slider / Different angle.p

This is too bad.... The step isn't what was making me want these it was the bolt on aspect. I love your other sliders but I am uncomfortable welding them on. Not because of the welding, but because I want the ability to remove them and treat rust spots on the slider and frame.

Top Bottom