Offroad Evolution shop thread!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What's the difference since you'd still be buying their product? They'd be making their money either way right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

ORE is a shop that sells parts (RK, Currie, EVO) if you buy EVO from a retailer why the heck would you call ORE? They don't get squat from you buying EVO from NR4x4 or any other retailer for that matter. Call ORE if you ordered from them. If your retailer doesn't know how to answer your question call EVO not ORE. Does that make sense?

whispike

ORE is a shop that sells parts (RK, Currie, EVO) if you buy EVO from a retailer why the heck would you call ORE? They don't get squat from you buying EVO from NR4x4 or any other retailer for that matter. Call ORE if you ordered from them. If your retailer doesn't know how to answer your question call EVO not ORE. Does that make sense?

Sure does! For some reason I thought they were the same entity, and that ORE was their storefront. Guess you learn something new every day!

hbkid22

So working on the rock skins. Is a gap typical where the antenna mount is? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440984465.570086.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440984417.637773.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440984417.637773.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 685

hbkid22

Thanks for all the replys....I was a strap short of getting it tight and no matter how hard I tried with the one it just kept slipping :doh: ......Need to get another strap and start over.

I had our JK in to ORE on Monday and Tuesday and got the 're-gearing' special done to up grade to 37 tires....
ORE Line-up.jpg
Feeling privileged being lined up here !
Big thanks to Drew for the great hospitality and the smooth process of getting in and out! And thanks to Mel for the shop tour!!
EVO TJ.jpg
Again...Thanks Drew!!!

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
This thread and these posts urged me to call Drew to get an estimate for my upcoming 2016 JKUR build.

Just got off the phone with him and I must say, great customer service so far. Spring 2016 cannot come soon enough!!!

trailless

Caught the Bug
Thanks for all the replys....I was a strap short of getting it tight and no matter how hard I tried with the one it just kept slipping :doh: ......Need to get another strap and start over.

Never mind, I don't have a gap that big. The uneven edge is just silicone overlapping the skin.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441214731.122635.jpg

Top Bottom