Old Crusty- 1958 FC170

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I only went to Home Depot and petsmart today. I had more compliments in the short three miles I drove today than I ever have in my JK.

One lady told me how beautiful it was about 10 times. She invited me to the http://www.minterfieldairmuseum.com for the military show.

Another guy told Jen he's never seen one in person and he couldn't believe how cool it was. He had to park beside it.

Here I was embarrassed because I haven't finished removing the camo..

rodgerdathug

I only went to Home Depot and petsmart today. I had more compliments in the short three miles I drove today than I ever have in my JK.

One lady told me how beautiful it was about 10 times. She invited me to the http://www.minterfieldairmuseum.com for the military show.

Another guy told Jen he's never seen one in person and he couldn't believe how cool it was. He had to park beside it.

Here I was embarrassed because I haven't finished removing the camo..

Look at it like this where was it say two year ago in a field right I would be proud to know it driving now and look bad ass lol

Living it one day at a time
FTA
WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
LOL!! Now that's funny. Awesome to see you using your rig :thumb:

It was the first time it's been on the road since 94 or 95. I've taken it for 100 yard spins around the block but nothing more than 5-10 mph.

It doesn't feel to bad at 45 mph. I'm a little nervous of the old dry rotted Kelly tires blowing out.

munstie

It was the first time it's been on the road since 94 or 95. I've taken it for 100 yard spins around the block but nothing more than 5-10 mph.

It doesn't feel to bad at 45 mph. I'm a little nervous of the old dry rotted Kelly tires blowing out.

Would you rather blow a tire or two drive shafts and a tie rod.:D Did that feel as bad as it looked or should I say as it was described lol

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Factory speedo cable is broke. Quick search online, I found the Chevy 1 1/2 step vans share the same cable. So I order it's right from oreileys ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394417346.117251.jpg
Part# ca3031 if anyone needs it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394417464.829730.jpg

Unfortunetly the factory gauge does not work. But the new one from crown does. It'll work for now.

Maybe it's time for tires ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394417562.428971.jpg

JKbrick

Saw this in a customers garage yesterday, he is just getting started on it. The doors have a fire dept name on them and these other markings are on it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394905555.672148.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394905575.831659.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394905612.581827.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394905638.731972.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Looking good there Chris. Want see that ride in person. Have to an SnG soon or suds and cigars.

- Jason

Top Bottom