Oregon Suds and Grub

David1tontj

Hope you make it David. Jealous You're going to KOH. I will make it there someday

Lucky you David! That's really cool.

I am super excited. My wife planned it for my 30th birthday. A few friends and I will be driving down for Thursday and Friday races, then going to the supercross race in San Diego on Saturday night, and driving back after the race/ Sunday. It's gonna be sweet. I'm just hoping our Polaris rzr doesn't get stolen out of the truck while parked at the race in San Diego..... That's really close to the border, and once it's over, it's gone forever...

Skid_Kid

I am super excited. My wife planned it for my 30th birthday. A few friends and I will be driving down for Thursday and Friday races, then going to the supercross race in San Diego on Saturday night, and driving back after the race/ Sunday. It's gonna be sweet. I'm just hoping our Polaris rzr doesn't get stolen out of the truck while parked at the race in San Diego..... That's really close to the border, and once it's over, it's gone forever...

Just park at the stadium and use a able to lock the axle to the bed of the truck.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

If you don't mind walking a little You should park away from the stadium and take the trolley.

Edit: where is it? Qualcomm or petco?

David1tontj

Haha! No need for one. I'd rather take the jeep then a truck with the rzr. Unless it's a full race rzr. :brows:

I was seriously contemplating bringing the jeep down to KOH- but there will be four larger adults and a bunch of camping gear...... It would look like a clown car... Instead, we are just going to throw the RZR in the back of a crew cab pickup... That way we can still get around once down there, and it should be a little more comfy...

Skid_Kid

I was seriously contemplating bringing the jeep down to KOH- but there will be four larger adults and a bunch of camping gear...... It would look like a clown car... Instead, we are just going to throw the RZR in the back of a crew cab pickup... That way we can still get around once down there, and it should be a little more comfy...

Oh come on! The stories, the laughter, the smell.......:cheesy::cheesy:

Top Bottom