Oregon Suds and Grub

SASI4BT

Riverside, my sister still lives there, I left in 95. We still visit a few times a year, gotta get my sunshine one way or anotger!

ClarksAdventures

Ok Oregon peeps. I have an opportunity for you. My brother is a professional photographer/videographer. He uses standard techniques but loves to use his fancy quad opted drones to capture some amazing shots.
He's free this weekend and looking for something fun to shoot, and I sarcastically suggested it should be jeeps. He said if we can put together a good showing of jeeps either Saturday or Sunday to show off some jeep flexing on nearby trails, that he will show up and get us some amazing shots.

What do you say?!?

Skid_Kid

Ok Oregon peeps. I have an opportunity for you. My brother is a professional photographer/videographer. He uses standard techniques but loves to use his fancy quad opted drones to capture some amazing shots.
He's free this weekend and looking for something fun to shoot, and I sarcastically suggested it should be jeeps. He said if we can put together a good showing of jeeps either Saturday or Sunday to show off some jeep flexing on nearby trails, that he will show up and get us some amazing shots.

What do you say?!?

Well I am there for camaraderie, Jeeps, beer and pizza. Pretty much in that order. That is why I set up this SnG. We have a good showing coming. I do not mind if he wants to come, but he is not to promote his business and such. If other members want to go out before or after and want him to take pictures that is up to them.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why not just meet up and talk about jeeps, have some beers and eat some pizza? Same the camera work for another time when you guys plan a trail run. Suds n grubs are normally just time to hang out.

And it would be a dick move to get people to show up on the Saturday instead of going on Sunday.

ClarksAdventures

Why not just meet up and talk about jeeps, have some beers and eat some pizza? Same the camera work for another time when you guys plan a trail run. Suds n grubs are normally just time to hang out.

And it would be a dick move to get people to show up on the Saturday instead of going on Sunday.

I'm with you on that one Overlander,
I was just curious if people had spare time either Saturday beforehand, or before the event on Sunday with a close trail near by.

If it doesn't happen, nobody will cry themselves to sleep. And I will still have plenty of beer and pizza regardless. :)

David1tontj

I'm with you on that one Overlander,
I was just curious if people had spare time either Saturday beforehand, or before the event on Sunday with a close trail near by.

If it doesn't happen, nobody will cry themselves to sleep. And I will still have plenty of beer and pizza regardless. :)

I'll drive onto your jeep if he wants a cool flex shot! Haha. That's about the extent of wheeling on Sunday for me.

MTG

Caught the Bug
He said if we can put together a good showing of jeeps either Saturday or Sunday to show off some jeep flexing on nearby trails, that he will show up and get us some amazing shots.

What do you say?!?

:thinking:

Your brother sounds like a prima donna. Probably wears tight flannel shirts and skinny jeans; uses product in his hair; has obnoxiously thick glasses; and a perfectly uniform colored beard.

Oh wait, maybe that's not what you were asking. :idontknow:

:cheesy:

Top Bottom