PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

MTG

Caught the Bug
BTW--check out that perfectly staged Gecko JKU at 0:45. Any idea who had already did the all of the hard obstacles and was just sitting around waiting for others to finish and perhaps need a winch? :idontknow:

#notdaveroberts2d?

BTW--check out that perfectly staged Gecko JKU at 0:45. Any idea who had already did the all of the hard obstacles and was just sitting around waiting for others to finish and perhaps need a winch? :idontknow:

#notdaveroberts2d?

I had to go back and see for myself...haha

JAGS

Hooked

#notdaveroberts2d?

Good eyes. Clearly the top of the class.

BBG

Thanks Harris! It's was great that you could join us on this trip :thumb:

LOL!! Glad to know it was good enough for a replay :D

Nice! On your MyGig or on a mobile device?

Sorry, I wish we could get it out sooner but at this point and time, it's all that we can do to get them out one a week. :crazyeyes:

Thank you, we're so glad to hear you enjoyed our new format. Just trying to give it a more personal touch. :yup:

I'm hoping to go back this year if my crazy schedule let's me. .....:rolleyes::cool:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

young gunna

AWESOME!! I have been looking forward to this video for awhile now. Definitely inspires me to save my money and build up my rig so i can maybe be a part of the fun someday!

noroad

Finally got time to sit down and watch it!! Great Video again no surprise there really, you guys do an amazing job thanks again!

jeeeep

Hooked
:thinking: I may have Jeeppartum anxiety disorder...can't wait for the next episode!...can't wait for this crap weather to be gone so I can get all the stuff I have waiting to install on the Jeep!

ZombieLunchBox

DAAANG i was so sad when it was OVER!! cant wait for the next one! vids are amazing as always :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom