PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

BTW--check out that perfectly staged Gecko JKU at 0:45. Any idea who had already did the all of the hard obstacles and was just sitting around waiting for others to finish and perhaps need a winch? :idontknow:

#notdaveroberts2d?

BTW--check out that perfectly staged Gecko JKU at 0:45. Any idea who had already did the all of the hard obstacles and was just sitting around waiting for others to finish and perhaps need a winch? :idontknow:

#notdaveroberts2d?

I had to go back and see for myself...haha

#notdaveroberts2d?

Good eyes. Clearly the top of the class.

Thanks Harris! It's was great that you could join us on this trip :thumb:

LOL!! Glad to know it was good enough for a replay :D

Nice! On your MyGig or on a mobile device?

Sorry, I wish we could get it out sooner but at this point and time, it's all that we can do to get them out one a week. :crazyeyes:

Thank you, we're so glad to hear you enjoyed our new format. Just trying to give it a more personal touch. :yup:

I'm hoping to go back this year if my crazy schedule let's me. .....:rolleyes::cool:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

AWESOME!! I have been looking forward to this video for awhile now. Definitely inspires me to save my money and build up my rig so i can maybe be a part of the fun someday!

Finally got time to sit down and watch it!! Great Video again no surprise there really, you guys do an amazing job thanks again!

:thinking: I may have Jeeppartum anxiety disorder...can't wait for the next episode!...can't wait for this crap weather to be gone so I can get all the stuff I have waiting to install on the Jeep!

DAAANG i was so sad when it was OVER!! cant wait for the next one! vids are amazing as always :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom