PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

JAGS

Hooked
Gathered the wife and kids together for yet another WAL productions bed time story. Needless to say, we all loved it! My daughter loves every time she sees Cindy behind the wheel.

Not only the final in this series, but the Wayalife JKX vid series too. Nitto is a great company and hope they take the baton from all the great things you two have done. I also hope they are better than the last "professional" sponsor film crew. 😉

Looking forward to see what is in store for us as you move on to film new adventures. No doubt they will be awesome!! 👍

-- J.A.G.S.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome JKX series as always!!! Videos are amazing and the Nitto tire film crew has some big shoes to fill!! Looking forward to all other wayalife videos.

LOL!! You're too kind. I think the reality of things is that we could never fill the Nitto Tire film crew shoes. We've seen their work and the fact of the matter is, Cindy and I were just simple folks with a Sony Handycam... literally :crazyeyes:

Freakin awesome! Thanks for capturing and spreading what truly is a way of life. Jeep on.

We're so glad you see it that way as it's really the only thing we hope to show. :yup:

Awesome video Eddie and Cindy! Sad to hear you will longer be doing the videos for JKX. Looking for to see what is next for you guys!

Thanks. It's nice to hear you'll be missed but I have a feeling none of you guys will miss us once you see the videos Nitto puts out. Cindy and I just hope you'll continue to watch our simple vidoes :yup:

Amazing job! One of the best yet.

Thanks Mike :cool:

Great video guys I really enjoyed the series. It's been a pleasure to follow you guys throughout all the JKX videos. I can only hope that Nitto does a better job than Falken did for the Colorado JKX , otherwise we might need your video skills back

LOL!! In all fairness, Falken's guys are really good at filming what they know best - drifting. The film crew Nitto is bringing in is light years better than us and they know how to film off roading well. I think you guys will find that what Cindy and I have been doing all these years is in fact, pretty amateur by comparison.

AlStew

Love these videos so I'm definitely looking forward to other videos that's you and Cindy are going to produce!! 👍👍👍👍

JArnold

LOL!! You're too kind. I think the reality of things is that we could never fill the Nitto Tire film crew shoes. We've seen their work and the fact of the matter is, Cindy and I were just simple folks with a Sony Handycam... literally :crazyeyes:

We're so glad you see it that way as it's really the only thing we hope to show. :yup:

Thanks. It's nice to hear you'll be missed but I have a feeling none of you guys will miss us once you see the videos Nitto puts out. Cindy and I just hope you'll continue to watch our simple vidoes :yup:

Thanks Mike :cool:

LOL!! In all fairness, Falken's guys are really good at filming what they know best - drifting. The film crew Nitto is bringing in is light years better than us and they know how to film off roading well. I think you guys will find that what Cindy and I have been doing all these years is in fact, pretty amateur by comparison.

You've done a great job on the videos and they have progressively gotten better each year. I'm sure you will take what you've learned and make plenty more awesome vids. Thanks for all the hard work. The JKX vids were one of the driving factors that convinced me that I needed a JK in my life. :cheers:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly Eddie that is sad to hear, the videos you and Cindy make are without question the best videos out there. I have watched a lot of off road videos, and none compare to the ones you guys make. After watching your videos it's hard to watch even the ones produced by big companies like the Ultimate Adventure. They just lack the attention to detail you guys both put into your videos and you always leave us begging for more! I think we should all consider ourselves fortunate that you have not only produced these videos but allowed us to view them for free, because they are top shelf material! I'm amazed Nitto didn't offer you two something to continue doing it. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do, and I hope you will continue to give us that desire to be out on the trail with more spectacular videos from your amazing trips into the dirt!

Thank you so much for the kind words, Cindy and I are truly flattered by them. In the end, the two of us and our Sony Handycam is about all we have to offer and we know where we stand when compared to the real pros. Besides, attending the JKX isn't cheap and then spending 3 months of our time to produce a video series like this can cost a real pretty penny and no, we don't get paid to do any of this. Needless to say, stepping away from the JKX isn't exactly a bad thing for us. We do hope you'll continue watching our videos to come.

#4 was the best of the series this year!!! It's sad to think you guys won't be doing the JKX series but I am excited to see what you bring next!!! I am sure there are a lot of Jeepers like me that have pushed on and expanded their abilities because of your work!!! Rock On Eddie and Cindy!!!!! I am excited for your next chapter!!! Thanks for all you do!

Thank you, we hope that you might be a part of a few of those chapters. :yup:

You continue to amaze me with your adventures and the awesome quality of your videos. Thank you

We're glad you enjoyed it.

Another great video! Thanks for all the work put in. Aside from having some great wheeling footage, you truly do document the whole experience well. You guys have definitely paved the way for Nitto to take over. :thumb::beer:

LOL!! Thanks, but I don't think Nitto's film crew needed any paving. They're paid professionals and good at what they do.

Thanks so much for the awesome vids you guys. JKX is gonna miss your skills. Cant wait to see whats up next.

Well, we hope you'll continue watching all our videos to come because we aren't going anywhere and plan on making even more of them :yup:

Great set of videos! Have watched all of the JKX series posted along with a bunch of others. Hope one day to have our rig built enough to try to join you. Til then I will have to live vicariously through you all.

Well, we won't be joining you on future JK-Experiences but, I have no doubt you'll have a great time.

Gathered the wife and kids together for yet another WAL productions bed time story. Needless to say, we all loved it! My daughter loves every time she sees Cindy behind the wheel.

Not only the final in this series, but the Wayalife JKX vid series too. Nitto is a great company and hope they take the baton from all the great things you two have done. I also hope they are better than the last "professional" sponsor film crew. 

Looking forward to see what is in store for us as you move on to film new adventures. No doubt they will be awesome!! 

-- J.A.G.S.

Thanks Jason, looking forward to having you be a part of our upcoming Moab adventure and hopefully even a few more beyond that. :yup:

JKBombshell

This was great!!! Loved all 4 parts!! My 2 year old son and I watched the whole thing! I was a little surprised he sat the hole time. He doesn't sit through anything much... Lol always on the go..

Ps, my .o2 (from now on I vote that all parts should be near 30 min+ ;))

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love these videos so I'm definitely looking forward to other videos that's you and Cindy are going to produce!! 

We really appreciate it and we're glad that you'll keep coming back for our videos to come :yup:

You've done a great job on the videos and they have progressively gotten better each year. I'm sure you will take what you've learned and make plenty more awesome vids. Thanks for all the hard work. The JKX vids were one of the driving factors that convinced me that I needed a JK in my life. :cheers:

Thank you and it's great to hear our videos help you to get into the Jeep WAYALIFE :thumb:

This was great!!! Loved all 4 parts!! My 2 year old son and I watched the whole thing! I was a little surprised he sat the hole time. He doesn't sit through anything much... Lol always on the go..

Ps, my .o2 (from now on I vote that all parts should be near 30 min+ ;))

LOL!! Glad to hear the final part was still entertaining enough to keep your son sitting still :D

2me's JK

Another stunning video!

You two really rocked this one! You captured the essence of the experience, so I can live vicariously through you...
Having my life totally screwed up in a car accident ( he T-Boned me), I've been working hard for over a year recovering from the surgeries, with more to come.
These videos help keep my spirits up.

PS
PLEASE Everyone GET DISABILITY INSURANCE!
It's helped us from going bankrupt.

David1tontj

Good job on the video!! I wish you guys had more time in tillamook. There is so much to offer there. Good job on the waterfall- looks like you guys caught it when it was dryish. Normally there is a huge puddle at the bottom that makes it ridiculous.

The film crew Nitto is bringing in is light years better than us and they know how to film off roading well. I think you guys will find that what Cindy and I have been doing all these years is in fact, pretty amateur by comparison.

Amateur? You sure fooled me. Your videos are professionally done and awesome! Looking forward to more. :yup:

CJ74

Awesome! Love these videos and amazing trails.
Thank you :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Looking forward next JK Experience

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Thank you Eddie and Cindy for your time and effort into the jkx series! They are a big inspiration for me! Can't wait to see what the future holds for you guys in other videos! You guys rock!

Great Video and a bitter sweet feeling about future JKX video's. When you stated NITTO is bringing in a professional film crew my first thought is the 2011 JKX Keep It Tight where Faulkin brought in a crew to film the event. I did. It purchase it, however did read where it was sub-par and was more about the tires and not the adventure.

Why the news is bitter-sweet.

Bitter- I am selfish and like the way you and Cindy makes the viewers feel as though we are right there in the trail and campsites. That is part of the experience.

Sweet- now I can look forward to some more great videos of places to eventually wheel and out faces with names. So looking forward to the 205 Pilgrimage to Moab 👍, 2014 Rockin Rubicon Run, The California Trail and where ever sale you want to take me.

Thank you for giving us all the attitude that it is not just a Jeep, but a Way of Life. Many have stated your videos are the reason they have become Jeepers and not just Jeep owners and that is true for me. My first Jeep video was the 3 part series in the Rubicon flowed by the 2011 JKX and Moab which showed me how tough the LōD bumpers and slider are and what is currently on Canvas. 👍

Thank you my friend and wish you and Cindy well and hope to see you out on the trail

R/
Will

P.S. Where do I send my $20 for the Blu-Ray?

xx-LSD-xx

Great Job

Thanks again for another entertaining and well made video.

Just what the doctor ordered before heading to King of the Hammers in the morning.

I guess it's already morning.:icon_crazy::rock:

MikeD

Is there a seat cover vendor at the end that crazy hill trail, holy crap I would bitten half of the foam out of it! Great video, so cool to see professional production applied to wheelin vids!
Thank You.

Top Bottom