PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Great series Eddie and Cindy!

As others have said, it has been your videos that have inspired us and really sucked us in to the the Jeepin' Way of Life!

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

getoverit

Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks for all the awesome videos! You do a fantastic job capturing the whole feel of the trip. We'll miss your JK Experience videos but look forward to the ones you'll now have time to make of the rest of your trips! Now it's time to get to work in the garage it looks like....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was your awesome videos that brought me to this site, and it is the great people I have met and wheeled with that will keep me here. Thanks to you and Cindy for all that you do and for giving us a taste of whats out there and the inspiration to explore. Cheers to you both and look forward to the many adventurers ahead and hope to wheel with you guys soon :beer:

BTW the last installment was epic! :rock:

Thank you for that, we really do appreciate it and are glad to know as much. :yup:

This might have been my favorite JKX video so far which is saying a lot considering how many times I've watched the others!

Thank you to ORE and all the sponsors for JKXs and to Eddie and Cindy for documenting & sharing them so the rest of us can enjoy it!:beer:

They should just hire Eddie and Cindy to do the videos. Problem solved :)

:cheesy: We're grateful for your vote of confidence in our film making skills but, I don't think the people in charge appreciates them quite in the same way. Our videos are way too long for their taste and spend way too much time on silly stuff. :crazyeyes:

I'm sorry to here about You and Cindy not covering the JK Experience, but y'all are wonderful people and put in a lot of hard work to produce the video's that we watch, experience and enjoy. I'm happy to be part of such a great forum with good friends and two people who put their heart and soul into every event and every film that comes their way. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for all you do :thumb:

Thank you but there's nothing to be sorry about. We'll still do what we do, just not for the JK-Experience. If you ever get a chance, we hope you'll even be able to join us on a few of our adventures. :yup:

Phenomenal piece of work guys, thank you for all you do. I can't imagine how you'll top this one in 2015!

Neither can I being that we won't be covering the JK-Experience anymore :D

Pilgrimage to Moab!:rock:

Yup! You can be sure we will be covering the Pilgrimage and be making a video series out of it :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As always that was an awesome series to watch. Especially fun that it was in my area. What's funny is that my wife and I were about a day ahead of you in several places.

It is a bit sad that you won't be covering the JKX any longer. I have to admit that I had been thinking about trading my WK in on a JKUR when I happened to stumble on the Keep It Tight videos. After watching it several times, it convinced me to stop thinking about it and go buy one.

I hope that you continue to make videos and perhaps plan your own multiday adventures.

Any inside track as to what the future holds?

Jesse

Oh yeah, we have a whole list of multiday adventures coming up and will be sure to film them all. The first of which will be our Moab trip that we have planned. Of course, now that we have more time on our hands, we hope to revive older projects that we've started on for other trip but had to shelve in order to get the JKX films done. :yup:

Sad to hear this is the last JK-Exp your filming. I have become accustomed to hearing your voice narrate the event. It will be kind of like not hearing Vin Scully at a Dodger game.:grayno: I do however look forward to seeing the rest of your adventures on both pictures and video.:clap2:

LOL!! Well, you'll still be able to see and hear Cindy and I on all our films to come - they just won't be of the JK-Experience. :cool:

Eddie and Cindy, first you are NOT AMATEUR film makers, unpaid maybe but not amateurs.

Second, you are not a film crew that is covering an event, you are truly a part of the event. You cover it from your point of view and include the other participants in sharing what it is like. That is why I enjoy your videos. The Nitto film crew will only be covering it, unless they find true Jeepers/off-roaders that are living the Wayalife with the participants.

Third, I want outtakes because the video ends so quick and I want more. And yes I watch to the end. I guess those little funny clips help us feel like we are part of it all.

Fourth, I really look forward to more of your unpaid work for other trips. It is obvious it is a work of love.

We really are flattered and humbled by your kind words. We do in fact do what we do because we love it and don't get paid to do any of it.

Regarding outtakes, I honestly wish we had more to show you but unfortunately, I think we put most of what we have right in the videos. :crazyeyes:

We are glad to hear you'll keep on watching our future videos to come :yup:

Great series Eddie and Cindy!

As others have said, it has been your videos that have inspired us and really sucked us in to the the Jeepin' Way of Life!

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

We're so glad to know we've been able to help get you into the Jeep WAYALIFE :thumb:

Thanks for all the awesome videos! You do a fantastic job capturing the whole feel of the trip. We'll miss your JK Experience videos but look forward to the ones you'll now have time to make of the rest of your trips! Now it's time to get to work in the garage it looks like....

LOL!! Yes, we'll definitely have a whole lot more adventures to come and yes, I do need to get back in the garage :crazyeyes:

uechiyondan

Thanks for your hard work in putting all these videos together. I am finding they are a great resource for seeing how to run some really tough looking trails, and also a great way to preview some of the places on our travel wish list. The night run looked way fun!
I hope we are able to wheel with you someday.
Thanks again

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Thank you but there's nothing to be sorry about. We'll still do what we do, just not for the JK-Experience. If you ever get a chance, we hope you'll even be able to join us on a few of our adventures. :yup:

Me to Eddie I feel like I'm not too far away from getting my Jeep but only time will tell :yup:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
WHAT you do not have Jeep? Go figure.
;)

Sadly I don't but I definitely got plans for one. One thing not many people know until now is that I have been researching and building my Jeep on a piece of paper for over 5 years, the internet and through you guys on the forum for about a year. I don't make a whole lot to go out and buy one right off the lot haha but Me and my wife are working through a little bit of debt and hoping sometime soon that we can start saving up for one and as soon as I get one y'all will definitely know it :yup:

Sadly I don't but I definitely got plans for one. One thing not many people know until now is that I have been researching and building my Jeep on a piece of paper for over 5 years, the internet and through you guys on the forum for about a year. I don't make a whole lot to go out and buy one right off the lot haha but Me and my wife are working through a little bit of debt and hoping sometime soon that we can start saving up for one and as soon as I get one y'all will definitely know it :yup:

There is no need to justify anything to anyone. We are a family and family gives other crap for just about everything. All good.:thumb:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
There is no need to justify anything to anyone. We are a family and family gives other crap for just about everything. All good.:thumb:

10-4 I agree we are a family and I'm proud to be part of it
I just kinda threw it out there haha :cheesy:

We all good bro :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The rally navigation challenge seems like a blast! Have to try that out with a group of friends!

It can be so long as you're with good friends that don't know where they're going. :crazyeyes: When everything goes like clock work, it's kind of boring. :yawn37:

Top Bottom