PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience [Teaser Trailer]

JLSilerJK

Just wanted to say thank you for all the videos; as this is the first I've waited for I must say I'm stoked and once again thank you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, again, I just hope we don't disappoint you. I know if it were up to some, our videos would be shorter and just focus in on the wheeling or would have less music so that you can hear the engines or would cut out the silly banter that goes on or, or, or... Trust me, we hear it all the time and to all our critics, all I can say is that if isn't fun for US (Cindy and I) to do, we wouldn't be making these films. All we ever hope to do is show you who we really are as people, the life we really live and share what we've really experienced. The music we use is chosen to help communicate how we felt at the time and as much as we love wheeling, our relationships with the people we wheel with, our friends, IS what we remember the most. Without them, there would be no "experience" - just a bunch of Jeeps driving over stuff. At least, that's how we see it. Of course, if anyone thinks what we do is lame, well, I guess we're lame. Either way, we're not changing how we do things. :bleh:

Merlin

Well, again, I just hope we don't disappoint you. I know if it were up to some, our videos would be shorter and just focus in on the wheeling or would have less music so that you can hear the engines or would cut out the silly banter that goes on or, or, or... Trust me, we hear it all the time and to all our critics, all I can say is that if isn't fun for US (Cindy and I) to do, we wouldn't be making these films. All we ever hope to do is show you who we really are as people, the life we really live and share what we've really experienced. The music we use is chosen to help communicate how we felt at the time and as much as we love wheeling, our relationships with the people we wheel with, our friends, IS what we remember the most. Without them, there would be no "experience" - just a bunch of Jeeps driving over stuff. At least, that's how we see it. Of course, if anyone thinks what we do is lame, well, I guess we're lame. Either way, we're not changing how we do things. :bleh:

Here is my top 10 "wish list" for music to be played on your videos:

Nightmares on Wax - You Wish
My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday
Public Enemy - Harder than you think
Pink Floyd - Money
Kasabian - Fire
White Stripes - Blue Orchid
Muse - Uprising
Ryan Bingham - Southside of Heaven
Merle Haggard & Willie Nelson - Pancho & Lefty
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Wind Blow

I'm looking forward to the Pacific Northwest video release in the near future!

Merlin

stweasel

I say you should please them all...for a short video make a gif of the same jeep going over the same rock on loop. (meerkat optional)
Fit2.gif
, then make a copy of the original production but with no banter and 30 minutes of Justin Bieber tunes. Who knows it may show good will to angry stalking Canadians.:idontknow:

Spartan

That's just crazy talk your videos are awesome! I love the music, and I am always wishing they would be longer. And the narration and banter is awesome as well.

KingCopperhead

Good thing it's not up to "some" your videos are wonderful in the format that you've been doing them. This is the first one I've had to wait for. Cannot wait.

Wardell

then make a copy of the original production but with no banter and 30 minutes of Justin Bieber tunes. Who knows it may show good will to angry stalking Canadians.:idontknow:

Nope... most of us don't like Bieber either.

Besides, didn't the US get him as a consolation prize when we beat you at men's hockey last Olympics? p:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug

Say what? I would ban them immediately and send them a poop bag lit on fire. I wish they were longer!!!! As for music, lets just say you and Cindy have cost me quite a bit of money on Itunes.

JeepFan

Hooked

Just keep doing what you and Cindy do, we love it and appreciate it very much!!! :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Say what? I would ban them immediately and send them a poop bag lit on fire. I wish they were longer!!!! As for music, lets just say you and Cindy have cost me quite a bit of money on Itunes.

LOL!! Well, because of how YouTube handles music now, we ONLY use royalty free songs that we BUY the rights to. Needless to say, they can't be found on iTunes anymore. As far as length, we're going over this now and will most likely break what we have down into 3 parts and try to release them 1 a week for 3 weeks. Nothing written in stone on this but, that's how it's shaping up.

Just keep doing what you and Cindy do, we love it and appreciate it very much!!! :yup:

Thanks Tony. We're so glad that you were able to join in on the fun this year and look forward to doing a whole ton of runs with you and Steph in the coming year. :yup:

bnatt78

I already know that the video will be good and hope to see it real soon and add another trip to the list of where to go.

Reboot

I'm looking forward to the release. Don't change anything in how you do your movies. The jeep experience is not just about the wheeling, it's just as much about the friendship that is formed on the trails. Sharing the accomplishments and being able to laugh about the failures is what makes wheeling fun.

Top Bottom