PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience [Teaser Trailer]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Again, we are hard at work on this project and really, we didn't release Part 1 of Wild Wild West until April so, I think we're actually doing pretty good here. As it stands, we are still on for a January release but haven't decided on the exact date for part one yet. We've also reworked things a bit and this may now end up being a 4 part series with the hopes of releasing one a week. It's all hard to say anything for sure as everything is still a work in progress.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
LOL!! Again, we are hard at work on this project and really, we didn't release Part 1 of Wild Wild West until April so, I think we're actually doing pretty good here. As it stands, we are still on for a January release but haven't decided on the exact date for part one yet. We've also reworked things a bit and this may now end up being a 4 part series with the hopes of releasing one a week. It's all hard to say anything for sure as everything is still a work in progress.

Hey Eddie look bro all we got is time.

It's worth the wait :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie look bro all we got is time.

It's worth the wait :thumb:

We appreciate it. We're trying really hard to change things up a bit with this one and make it more personal. I think you'll really get to see what this trip was like from a first person point of view and get to know some of our friends better. In fact, Cindy and I have had more fun working on this series than any other because of it.

Hack12

We appreciate it. We're trying really hard to change things up a bit with this one and make it more personal. I think you'll really get to see what this trip was like from a first person point of view and get to know some of our friends better. In fact, Cindy and I have had more fun working on this series than any other because of it.

That sounds amazing! I love the idea of a weekly release too.

bnatt78

It will be awesome and I know that I am willing to wait for the video. I just hope one day I can make the trip and be there first hand.

thardy

Banned

Love the idea! I have a feeling this is going to be epic however or whenever you guys get it finished.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, just to give you all an update on things, we effectively have a rough cut for part 1 and 2 and are currently working on part 3. Assuming we can polish out the rough edges and package things up, we should be able to release part 1 in a couple of weeks. From there, our goal will be to release one episode a week for 4 weeks. :cool:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Okay, just to give you all an update on things, we effectively have a rough cut for part 1 and 2 and are currently working on part 3. Assuming we can polish out the rough edges and package things up, we should be able to release part 1 in a couple of weeks. From there, our goal will be to release one episode a week for 4 weeks. :cool:

:rock:

Is there going to be a Blu-Ray in the future? Love the 2013 on Blu-Ray.

LetsGoMuddin

okay, just to give you all an update on things, we effectively have a rough cut for part 1 and 2 and are currently working on part 3. Assuming we can polish out the rough edges and package things up, we should be able to release part 1 in a couple of weeks. From there, our goal will be to release one episode a week for 4 weeks. :cool:

yesssss! :D

Top Bottom