PAPPY : 1954 Willys CJ3B

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465260164.902691.jpg
$3875, local to me, wrong seats, but supposedly very little rust, and the Hurricane motor was just rebuilt. Dang it. I just had to buy an engagement ring!

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Seatbelts
Gas tank with sending unit
Oil canister and new filter
Brake hose
Steering wheel
New rubber boots for tranny Tcase
Rear view mirtot

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fuel system overhaul. Was Pappy the one with the vapor lock issue?

Nah, that was our Jeepster Commando and so far, Emma's been running pretty good. I'm hoping I got that resolved.

Seatbelts
Gas tank with sending unit
Oil canister and new filter
Brake hose
Steering wheel
New rubber boots for tranny Tcase
Rear view mirtot

Pretty good! Only, I think what you're seeing as seat belts is actually a new body mount kit. The brake hoses you see are actually oil lines to go with the new oil canister. Oh, and you forgot the steering wheel :)

You're installing a microwave. 樂樂[emoji33][emoji33] That's brilliant!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Ok, no idea, but maybe a new fuel tank and system?

LOL!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you may know, Pappy had been out of commission all week long as he went under the knife and had some well needed surgery performed. In addition to having a oil filtration system installed, he also had his oil pan pulled and had all the crap in it cleaned out. And, while I do have more rack time scheduled for him, I decided to button him up for now and put him to work again. Needless to say, I had him take Cindy and I around town today and help us do some well needed chores.

image-6.jpeg

JeepJeep75

I love that store!!! [emoji106] It's great to see Pappy back in service too. Looks like Tessa is enjoying the openness of Pappy's interior.

WJCO

Meme King
As some of you may know, Pappy had been out of commission all week long as he went under the knife and had some well needed surgery performed. In addition to having a oil filtration system installed, he also had his oil pan pulled and had all the crap in it cleaned out. And, while I do have more rack time scheduled for him, I decided to button him up for now and put him to work again. Needless to say, I had him take Cindy and I around town today and help us do some well needed chores.

image-6.jpeg

Glad to hear he's out of surgery and back to work
[emoji106]

PS- Love the dog in the back seat

You guys ever seen that book "Where's Momo?" It's like Waldo but with a dog. Looks just like Tessa .

20140219-104543.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, found a little time today and so I decided to bring Pappy back in for atnother round up on the rack. Hoping to address his fuel system this time around.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466295073.935980.jpg

Top Bottom