Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
People who don't text back!!! Which brings me to the story of what happened to me today.

I'm in McDonalds and the guy in front of me, who is quite large, was asking the cashier, who is also quite large, what the new Grand Mac is. She replies with:

"Well it's double the meat, double the toppings, and double the cheese for double the man"

To which he responds with:

"Well I'm not really double the man, unless you're the supersize I'm looking for"

She gave this man her number. Somewhere tonight these two are gonna be rubbing bellies meanwhile I can't even get a text back. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ha ha!

Chris1015

Gas station pumps asking 21 questions before I can pump my gas

Credit or debit?
Special on mountain dew and kit Kats?
Credit or debit?
Zip code?
Want to add a car wash?

Let me pump my damn gas and get on with my life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Gas station pumps asking 21 questions before I can pump my gas

Credit or debit?
Special on mountain dew and kit Kats?
Credit or debit?
Zip code?
Want to add a car wash?

Let me pump my damn gas and get on with my life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

You normally get those pumps when its -10 snowing sideways and your just wearing a sweatshirt!

But I do like the zip code question!

Labricon

Caught the Bug
You normally get those pumps when its -10 snowing sideways and your just wearing a sweatshirt!

But I do like the zip code question!

I agree with the purpose of the zip code question but as a tourist with no zip code.......walk into store, wait behind the lotto selection King/Queen, guesstimate amount of gas, run back out to dirty look from folks in line at pump, pump gas, move vehicle, run back in to get refund, return and continue happy journey

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I work at a bank. I am truly sorry we charged you $35 for paying your overdraft so your debit card didn't decline at Starbucks, therefore embarrassing you in front of all those people waiting in line... It's all my fault you have no money and are still trying to buy $10 worth of coffee... :yup:

:mad:

WJCO

Meme King
I work at a bank. I am truly sorry we charged you $35 for paying your overdraft so your debit card didn't decline at Starbucks, therefore embarrassing you in front of all those people waiting in line... It's all my fault you have no money and are still trying to buy $10 worth of coffee... :yup:

:mad:

So true, lol.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Another thing, I just recently bought a new house, and my neighbor to the west side of my house has a huge St. Bernard. My poor little 10 year-old goldendoodle is so scared of that dog, and the neighbors let him bark and jump all over their wooden fence. One day, their dog got out and chased my dog. I about lost it... brought my dog in the house, and ran their dog back to theirs. All I got was a "oh...damn dog got out again." :mad::mad::mad::mad: Take care of your dog!!!

jeffj

Caught the Bug
My neighbor feels the need to take his dogs to shit in the road twice a day with two dog and doesn't clean it up. WTF What's wrong with his yard

longarmwj

When customers come in, work you for a few hours on a car, agree to numbers, and then tell you that they aren't prepared to buy today after all the work you put into that deal. Why can't people be upfront with their sales people. Tell them if you aren't going to buy today, a good sales person will still help you out the best they can!

Top Bottom