Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

HogBlock

Stepping in someone's bubble gum. Don't spit the s$&t where people walk. Put it in the dam trash can, throw it in a ditch, a bush anything but where I walk!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ababinili

I think my two biggest pet peeves are people who drive with their highbeams/lightbars on when its not needed and people who think its a good idea to roll through a neighborhood at 3am with their vehicle's stereo system on loud enough to vibrate the windows of your house.

jesse3638

Hooked
I agree with the purpose of the zip code question but as a tourist with no zip code.......walk into store, wait behind the lotto selection King/Queen, guesstimate amount of gas, run back out to dirty look from folks in line at pump, pump gas, move vehicle, run back in to get refund, return and continue happy journey

Wait you actually move your car to get a refund? In CA most use the pumps as a parking space to go inside and shop while not having any intentions of fueling up. I hate that.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

MrEmmDubya

Listening to people eat while in a meeting at work..... How in the hell am i supposed to concentrate on the meeting when you are eating your dry Cheerios from a plastic bowl with a plastic spoon....... Did i mention dry, meaning no milk.....for f sake..... Wheeeewww, ok, got that one off my chest.

Kalums

When a dip shit feels the need to crank his suck ass music while pumping gas. Same goes for the car wash!

Agreed but I have found a solution that has worked for me twice now... I have a PA hooked up to my CB. 90% of the time I get gas at Costco... The other day some idiot in front of me would not turn off his stereo AFTER the attendant asked him nicely. So I asked him personally... Nope told me to kick rocks... So I went in turned on the PA and blast his hearing out with Wagner's "Flight of the Valkyries"... Did I mention that it's a professional grade PA backed up by 1200 watts... Of ear splitting beauty.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Journeyman

Agreed but I have found a solution that has worked for me twice now... I have a PA hooked up to my CB. 90% of the time I get gas at Costco... The other day some idiot in front of me would not turn off his stereo AFTER the attendant asked him nicely. So I asked him personally... Nope told me to kick rocks... So I went in turned on the PA and blast his hearing out with Wagner's "Flight of the Valkyries"... Did I mention that it's a professional grade PA backed up by 1200 watts... Of ear splitting beauty.

Wow! That must have been quite the show.
The few times I've confronted the person they seem to genuinely shocked that someone politely confronted them on it and they take care of the situation. Almost like their so involved in their own little world that they forget about being courteous and respectful to others space.
I don't throw my weight around and I'm usually very polite, but I've been told that I can make an impression. So who really knows [emoji848]

Kalums

Wow! That must have been quite the show.
The few times I've confronted the person they seem to genuinely shocked that someone politely confronted them on it and they take care of the situation. Almost like their so involved in their own little world that they forget about being courteous and respectful to others space.
I don't throw my weight around and I'm usually very polite, but I've been told that I can make an impression. So who really knows [emoji848]

I don't know why but sometimes... It is just the principle of the thing... I feel like an jerk after the fact, but man it feels good in the moment... 😝

OhNoTheJiggies

Listening to people eat while in a meeting at work..... How in the hell am i supposed to concentrate on the meeting when you are eating your dry Cheerios from a plastic bowl with a plastic spoon....... Did i mention dry, meaning no milk.....for f sake..... Wheeeewww, ok, got that one off my chest.

Yup! Or in a quiet room wrestling with the plastic bag of snacks that this guy brings in... Then wrestles with the bag of doritos and finally opens them, proceeds to chew on the with his Damn suck hole flapping open with each bite.

Top Bottom