Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

WJCO

Meme King
Fun size M&Ms.

There's nothing 'fun' when you're craving them, and the package only contains five.

WJCO

Meme King
Low-ballers on Craigslist. The ones that keep bugging the shit out of you for a lower price. I'm all in favor of negotiation, but if you're just trying to get something cheaper by hounding me on a lower price, go elsewhere.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Don't know if I posted this, but anyway worth another one. Long story short I posted my top on letgo installed on my rig with a price of $500. Description was for top with pics of top. A few fucktards messaged me asking if it ran. I sent them a reply ..saying I Am not selling this jeep for fucking $500!!!! One even blocked me to prevent sending them a personal fuck off message!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Low-ballers on Craigslist. The ones that keep bugging the shit out of you for a lower price. I'm all in favor of negotiation, but if you're just trying to get something cheaper by hounding me on a lower price, go elsewhere.

Don't know if I posted this, but anyway worth another one. Long story short I posted my top on letgo installed on my rig with a price of $500. Description was for top with pics of top. A few fucktards messaged me asking if it ran. I sent them a reply ..saying I Am not selling this jeep for fucking $500!!!! One even blocked me to prevent sending them a personal fuck off message!

These examples are why I'd almost rather give shit away than having to deal with the fucking morons on Craigslist or these other sites. Listed my parents house for sale there few years ago - I was considering suicide after dealing with the goddam retards that responded the first week. NO! I will not trade you a fucking house for a bunch of used cars! :gaah:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
These examples are why I'd almost rather give shit away than having to deal with the fucking morons on Craigslist or these other sites. Listed my parents house for sale there few years ago - I was considering suicide after dealing with the goddam retards that responded the first week. NO! I will not trade you a fucking house for a bunch of used cars! :gaah:
Lol!!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedPool

I have given away more shit because of this. About a month ago, I gave a neighbor a set of tube steps because an idiot on one of the sell things tried to talk me down. It was only $50 for a set of steps the were still new in box, with a receipt showing they were purchased maybe 2 weeks prior. Sticker price $160. I am seriously considering putting my new top in storage and letting it rot before listing it for sale.

when your in the right lane approaching a corner that you are going to turn (with signal on) and that dick in left lane decides he need to be first in line at the light so he cuts you off from the left lane. (nobody behind you / and only one car in front of them in left lane). Now you have to sit and wait for the light to change so that dick in front can go thru intersection. ( I usually go to play list and turn up "your an asshole".) :icon_crazy:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
when your in the right lane approaching a corner that you are going to turn (with signal on) and that dick in left lane decides he need to be first in line at the light so he cuts you off from the left lane. (nobody behind you / and only one car in front of them in left lane). Now you have to sit and wait for the light to change so that dick in front can go thru intersection. ( I usually go to play list and turn up "your an asshole".) :icon_crazy:

OR,

When you're way back from a red light and there's one or two cars in the right lane stopped, and someone is approaching behind them but suddenly moves to the left lane and the light turns green. Then you have to slow down and wait for both lanes to speed up instead of the guy in the left just staying in the right and you maintaining speed.

GraniteCrystal

OR,

When you're way back from a red light and there's one or two cars in the right lane stopped, and someone is approaching behind them but suddenly moves to the left lane and the light turns green. Then you have to slow down and wait for both lanes to speed up instead of the guy in the left just staying in the right and you maintaining speed.
I've wondered if traffic would be more or less efficient if there were lanes where no stopping was allowed so people could just fly. Backs up the other lanes though.

Ddays

Hooked
Or having to go shopping this weekend for a college laptop knowing you HAVE to get a goddam Mac so you already know that the size 12 clodhopper to the nutsack is GONNA happen. This on top of getting a $3500 repair bill for your vehicle today. Gee, maybe I can schedule a trip to the dentist for a couple root canals when we're done to finish off the whole miserable fucking week. :like: :2thumbsup: :thumb: :gaah:

Andy5160

Hooked
Or having to go shopping this weekend for a college laptop knowing you HAVE to get a goddam Mac so you already know that the size 12 clodhopper to the nutsack is GONNA happen. This on top of getting a $3500 repair bill for your vehicle today. Gee, maybe I can schedule a trip to the dentist for a couple root canals when we're done to finish off the whole miserable fucking week. :like: :2thumbsup: :thumb: :gaah:

Jerry, think positive tomorrow is Friday 🥃[emoji899]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom