Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

MrEmmDubya

Drives me bonkers, turning into a peev, can't seem to learn how to open the right part of my center console.........am I the only one?

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Shooting trap and the dumb ass with the semi-automatic is too cheap to by a damn shell catcher. Shells flying all over the place. Heaven forbid he buys a $1 bag of rubber bands that will last him for years and serve as a cheap shell catcher.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I would mock you about doing it 3 times, but I'm getting mad cause that happens to me...... I'm convinced Chrysler designed it just to F with me

Are you talking about when you open it and only the top comes off and you then have to try again to get BOTH top and lid off to get to the cargo area?

BobNH

New pet peeve for me this week... getting hit with a 16,000 dollar charge for school for work and they will " reimburse" me

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
That sucks. I can get covered for normal training like solidworks and such, but some of the more intense ones, like the guy who went for his six sigma blackbelt, or the other who was in for a Masters, had to be reimbursed upon "successful completion". Sort of saying "are you sure you are going to do this AND stick around here a while?".
$16k pretty big hit for sure, hopefully worth it in the long run. Sucks hard if its like course work and you won't see it for a while

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom