Pets are people too.

srbell0585

I love my dog, but damn, he's always smoking up the place with his cigar.

Attachments

• 1455350265229.jpg
    1455350265229.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 154

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This is Joey. He is a Blue Crested Amazon Parrot and has been my Buddy a little over 32 years. He has a pretty good vocabulary and likes saying "Help Me!" which is what he hears when my Wife is being mean to me.....he hears it a lot!

32 years!? That's awesome!

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
My lazy ass cat sleeping where he shouldn't. He's a great cat but there's nothing worse than walking outside to paw prints over my hood. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455419850.995913.jpg

BamBamDeer

This is Tilly Sue....my Daughter's Hedgehog. She is hilarious....and hisses at my Wife. I love it!

Attachments

• 1455588637630.jpg
    1455588637630.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 92

BamBamDeer

That is too cool! Where did you get her? What are they comparable to behavior wise?

My Daughter got her from a friend. She is very quiet. She hisses when she doesn't like something. That's the only sound I have ever heard her make.

She runs a lot on a Hamster Wheel. Mostly at night. She hides a lot....not messy or smelly.

I had never seen one. My 16yo called with one of those "Please Dad" deals and as usual....Dad gave in.

We feed her crushed up hard cat food and baby food....oatmeal once and a while. She eats good out of a spoon. If she gets nervous she rolls into a ball....quills are a little sharp but have never hurt us.

Ddays

Hooked
Ha ha they probably do. It's crazy how much Great Danes move and act like horses at times. Horses are awesome animals, I would love to own some one day. Do you ride much?

Nope - I drive a Jeep instead!
LOL - I like them enough but it's my 3 daughters that do the riding. They did the 3 day eventing shit that scared the hell out of Dad! Those jumps kept getting higher and higher to the point that I was happy when the events were over! This is one of the smaller jumps on the cross country portion of the event and they got about 2 feet higher from this...

r3.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
My Daughter got her from a friend. She is very quiet. She hisses when she doesn't like something. That's the only sound I have ever heard her make.

She runs a lot on a Hamster Wheel. Mostly at night. She hides a lot....not messy or smelly.

I had never seen one. My 16yo called with one of those "Please Dad" deals and as usual....Dad gave in.

We feed her crushed up hard cat food and baby food....oatmeal once and a while. She eats good out of a spoon. If she gets nervous she rolls into a ball....quills are a little sharp but have never hurt us.

LOL! I've lost track of how many of those "Please Dad" animals we've had over the years! ferrets (pew! :icon_crazy:) turtles, geckos, fish, hamsters, dogs, cats, horses, etc, etc.
I have to say that I would have given to one of these guys too! Very cool!

atrollip

My two horses. The bay (dark brown) is Rocky and the other is Everwood.

Attachments

• 1455643666895.jpg
    1455643666895.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 1455643712279.jpg
    1455643712279.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 66
Top Bottom