Pets are people too.

BeniaminV

I wanted a dog but my apartment building doesn't allow dogs in the building. So my fiancé decided we should get a cat. I'm not to big of a cat person but to make her happy I allowed her to get a kitten.

This is Abbi. She is a rag doll. And funny thing is. I taught her tricks. She sits on command. She stands on command. And she gives kisses on command. As long as a treat is involved haha.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467811211.624120.jpg
This is when we got her.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467811501.977190.jpg
She is about a year old in this photo. This is how she sleeps sometimes. And funny story. She made the shelve above my head her bed. So I allow her because she wakes me up when my alarm goes off. Haha

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467811588.624100.jpg
This is her now. Almost 2 years old. And still loves being on my side of the bed.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467811670.533107.jpg
Cameras make her curious

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467811733.383768.jpg
Abbi plotting to kill me in my sleep

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467811782.316504.jpg
And if we take her anywhere. She will not sit still in her carrier. She hates being in there. So if we go somewhere. We let her out and this is how she rides. Shot gun!

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Four people living here and we all agree that the house feels empty after the passing of our companion Nash last Thursday

image.jpg

Labricon

Caught the Bug
This my family's third time going through the loss of a pet and it does not get any easier. That being said we all know what to expect as time passes and appreciate your supportive comments. Thank you.

rinkishjk

This my family's third time going through the loss of a pet and it does not get any easier. That being said we all know what to expect as time passes and appreciate your supportive comments. Thank you.

Sorry for your loss labricon, I don't think any of us look forward to the rainbow bridge day.

Robar

The Enforcer
Fact is... I'd rather spend time with my pets than most people.

View attachment 8922 View attachment 8923

So show off your pets.
When I started this thread 8 years ago Liberty my shepard was about two years old.
I am very sad to announce after thousands of miles of road trips, hundreds of hours of ball chasing, and countless moments of happiness and joy she passed away a few days ago. She was a great dog, wonderful family member, and is greatly missed.

WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When I started this thread 8 years ago Liberty my shepard was about two years old.
I am very sad to announce after thousands of miles of road trips, hundreds of hours of ball chasing, and countless moments of happiness and joy she passed away a few days ago. She was a great dog, wonderful family member, and is greatly missed.

Damn, Cindy and I are truly sorry to hear about your loss.

wjtstudios

Hooked
So sorry, they are such a part of the family it’s heart wrenching to see them go.

Sounds like he had a great life and you guys made a ton of life long memories

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear of your loss. We have gone through it three times in our 29 yrs together and it never gets easier, but is worth it every time we dive back in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom