PokemonGo?

WJCO

Meme King
Sorry youre a bit slow, but never did i say you joined to get laid, i said you have more of a chance playing the game versus being in an online forum. Dont get too sensitive on me.

So what are you doing on here..........chicks are flocking at your front door waiting for you outside right?

JDalcour

So what are you doing on here..........chicks are flocking at your front door waiting for you outside right?

Im doing what everyone else is doing. Even if i did have girls waiting on me that doesnt mean I cant go on a forum. Getting p*** is not hard enough to where you cant have free time.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Sorry youre a bit slow, but never did i say you joined to get laid, i said you have more of a chance playing the game versus being in an online forum. Dont get too sensitive on me.

That really doesn't even make sense but to each their own I guess. Not really sure how that was me being sensitive. But now I get it, if I play Pokemon I'll have more of a chance to get laid. Sweet.

JDalcour

That really doesn't even make sense but to each their own I guess. Not really sure how that was me being sensitive. But now I get it, if I play Pokemon I'll have more of a chance to get laid. Sweet.

You have more of a chance getting laid driving a wrangler versus driving prius. Did you buy either or specifically to get laid? I'd hope not.

JDalcour

I honestly think someone playing pokemon go with a prius would get laid before a guy in a wrangler on an online forum lol.

Memes are funny as hell though, I love them. I just think theyre ironic in here haha.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
even if you dont play it seems like everyone is still butthurt on this thread... its one thing for a bunch of grown men to play (Guilty). Atleast im not on this thread talking like the 12 year olds that should be playing.... happy monday everyone :clap2::doh::asshat:

JDalcour

even if you dont play it seems like everyone is still butthurt on this thread... its one thing for a bunch of grown men to play (Guilty). Atleast im not on this thread talking like the 12 year olds that should be playing.... happy monday everyone :clap2::doh::asshat:

Grown men with sand in their Vagina over people playing a video game on an online forum is just as bad as the people playing the game itself lol

Top Bottom