PokemonGo?

JDalcour

To the people in this thread that are actually contributing I have a question. Is it true that the pokemon are region based? Like do you catch fire types on bright hot days and water types near water? and gas types at night?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
even if you dont play it seems like everyone is still butthurt on this thread... its one thing for a bunch of grown men to play (Guilty). Atleast im not on this thread talking like the 12 year olds that should be playing.... happy monday everyone :clap2::doh::asshat:

You do realize people are talking shit to have fun and it's the jerk offs playing the game that are obviously offended.,

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I don't give a damn if anyone plays. If I wanted to, I'd play and anyone that doesn't like it could pound sand.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
You do realize people are talking shit to have fun and it's the jerk offs playing the game that are obviously offended.,

im laughing hysterically with everyone going back and forth... i make fun of myself for playing it so dont worry im killing im own self esteem lol

BeniaminV

To the people in this thread that are actually contributing I have a question. Is it true that the pokemon are region based? Like do you catch fire types on bright hot days and water types near water? and gas types at night?

It is region based. Water type you can catch near water. Ghost type at night and near cemeteries. Fire type I have no clue. Haven't caught one yet.

Well not really. If you look at the purpose of the thread it was intended for the people that actually play. So people who don't play started thread jacking. So who is really the jerk offs? I don't mind people playing games poking fun but when is it going to stop?

I posted a photo saying people making fun of Pokemon go players are the same ones Playing fantasy football. Some comments well playing Pokemon go is gay. Didn't know playing a game makes someone a homosexual. And playing a game where you pick your favorite muscular guy wear tights tackling another muscular guy for a ball makes you straight.

When the players of the game start poking fun at things you like, you say "hey calm down we playing it was just a joke" but look back. When does joking become bullying? Just a question not saying you guys are. I play the Pokemon go and even I make fun of it.

MTG

Caught the Bug

The third type is the member who is worried about whether dudes are getting laid. Seems a bit "too concerned" if you know what I mean. ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that of course. (Seinfeld reference)

thardy

Banned
It is region based. Water type you can catch near water. Ghost type at night and near cemeteries. Fire type I have no clue. Haven't caught one yet.

Well not really. If you look at the purpose of the thread it was intended for the people that actually play. So people who don't play started thread jacking. So who is really the jerk offs? I don't mind people playing games poking fun but when is it going to stop?

I posted a photo saying people making fun of Pokemon go players are the same ones Playing fantasy football. Some comments well playing Pokemon go is gay. Didn't know playing a game makes someone a homosexual. And playing a game where you pick your favorite muscular guy wear tights tackling another muscular guy for a ball makes you straight.

When the players of the game start poking fun at things you like, you say "hey calm down we playing it was just a joke" but look back. When does joking become bullying? Just a question not saying you guys are. I play the Pokemon go and even I make fun of it.

Still not understanding the correlation between PokemonGo and Fantasy Football. Please explain.

BeniaminV

Still not understanding the correlation between PokemonGo and Fantasy Football. Please explain.

That reference was people saying playing Pokemon go is a waste of time living in a fantasy world catching fake animals. Where as playing fantasy football is playing a game where you pick players to be on your imaginary team and score points in how they perform.

BeniaminV

The third type is the member who is worried about whether dudes are getting laid. Seems a bit "too concerned" if you know what I mean. ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that of course. (Seinfeld reference)

I know right. What does playing any game have to do with getting laid or not. And what is it of anyone's concern if someone gets laid and how often?

Exodus 4x4

Some comments well playing Pokemon go is gay. Didn't know playing a game makes someone a homosexual.

I said that. Interpret it how you will, but I didn't say playing the game makes you gay. I said the game is gay. It's a fucking joke. Relax. It's a fucking game that in my opinion if you're playing this shit as a grown ass person then you probably got some growing up to do. But then again, that's probably why you're getting so pussy hurt over people talking shit about it here.

If you didn't foresee this happening before you started this thread then you haven't been paying attention to the common rhetoric. That, or you're an attention whore and you're eating this up.

thardy

Banned
Scratch that...? must have been my computer glitched bc it wasnt the same one as before lol dont mind me :doh:

Gotcha. I was so confused.

That reference was people saying playing Pokemon go is a waste of time living in a fantasy world catching fake animals. Where as playing fantasy football is playing a game where you pick players to be on your imaginary team and score points in how they perform.

I can understand that, except Fantasy Football is based off of actual events and not fictional characters. Not to mention, I win money playing fantasy football. If I could win money playing PokemonGo, I might consider it.

BeniaminV

I said that. Interpret it how you will, but I didn't say playing the game makes you gay. I said the game is gay. It's a fucking joke. Relax. It's a fucking game that in my opinion if you're playing this shit as a grown ass person then you probably got some growing up to do. But then again, that's probably why you're getting so pussy hurt over people talking shit about it here.

If you didn't foresee this happening before you started this thread then you haven't been paying attention to the common rhetoric. That, or you're an attention whore and you're eating this up.

Dude calm down. I was pointing something out. Not saying you meant it that way. I saw it coming and I'm not upset about it at all. I find a bunch of the memes for and against the game to be hilarious. But again. The original intent on the post was to talk to other players of the game. Not "what you think about the game". So I apologize for offending you by playing a game you don't like that you took the time to reply number out times on a thread made for people who like the game.

Top Bottom