Project 42 : MOAB - FORK YEAH / a New WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure Video in the Works

Nick89

Can't wait to see this new video!!! Your productions are always fantastic.... thanks for share with all world jeepers...;)

atrollip

Super excited for this next multi part production. Love your videos, iv learnt so much from them and people hardly believe my rock crawling love till I show them your productions then they hooked too. Eagerly awaiting....😆

longarmwj

Looking forward to seeing this! Hopefully y'all can make it out east sometime to wheel with some of us! I sure do wish we had that kind of terrain out here!

A WJ making it's way into one of your films would be interesting to say the least :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who may have missed it, here's a link to the official trailer :cool:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...LIFE-Epic-Trex-Adventure-Series-Trailer-Video

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder to everyone that MOAB - FORK YEAH will be coming out this coming Sunday, June 5th!! :rock:

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear you're all excited to see this and we so hope you're not disappointed in our new video series. For sure, it's far from being a video of some kind of big sponsored event - just a bunch of friends from the forum all having a good time. :cool:

Top Bottom