Project 42 : MOAB - FORK YEAH / a New WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure Video in the Works

Jaydoc1

For sure, it's far from being a video of some kind of big sponsored event - just a bunch of friends from the forum all having a good time.

My favorite kind of your videos. Don't get me wrong, I have really enjoyed the JKX and other sponsor-type videos that you've made but the best ones are just all you guys together having fun. That's the kind of Jeeping that I get to do and it's what I like to watch. Half the fun of Jeep trips is the stuff that happens off the trail (or on-trail that isn't supposed to happen). Those are the things that make for truly memorable trips and that's what makes your videos great. (And also the spectacular editing that you guys do, obviously. LOL)

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's probably the best part about it! Can't wait for the video!

LOL!! Well, we're glad you think so :cool:

My favorite kind of your videos. Don't get me wrong, I have really enjoyed the JKX and other sponsor-type videos that you've made but the best ones are just all you guys together having fun. That's the kind of Jeeping that I get to do and it's what I like to watch. Half the fun of Jeep trips is the stuff that happens off the trail (or on-trail that isn't supposed to happen). Those are the things that make for truly memorable trips and that's what makes your videos great. (And also the spectacular editing that you guys do, obviously. LOL)

Thank you and we're so happy to hear you say as much. We enjoyed attending the JKX but filming them was a lot of work. While many of the sponsors are personal friends of ours, most of the attendees were and still are total strangers to us. In fact, I think only a couple have ever bothered to become members of WAYALIFE. All the fun you see us having on a Moab video like you're about to see is the real deal - we can't make any of it up and that's because everyone in it is a personal friend of ours and most of them, we've met here on the forum. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to say, this is coming out tomorrow! :rock:

main.php

:D

TRLJNKY

Looking forward to seeing what you all did next :) Have to live through you guys until my JK gets through puberty lol

SteelBadger

Please don't make us wait all day!!!!:daydream:

It is my wife's birthday today as well, but it is X-mas for me with release of this vid!:clap2:

Big_Stazy

Come on EDDIE get this thing posted already! I've been pre-gaming all mornings with WAYALIFE features. Can't wait!

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Glad to hear you're all excited to see this and we so hope you're not disappointed in our new video series. For sure, it's far from being a video of some kind of big sponsored event - just a bunch of friends from the forum all having a good time. :cool:

We're eatin our shorts waiting for it! lol

Top Bottom