Project JK/Wayalife Spottings!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Reno Wayalifer?

I was driving this morning and saw a Dozer (maybe Crush) 4 door with a wayalife window banner here in town. You were heading south on airway drive if you are wondering if its you...thanks for the wave. :standing wave:

Anyway, I was just wondering who it was.

PurpleHayes519

Saw a Jeep club at Bass Pro Shops in Portage, IN a few hours ago. One of the Jeeps had a Project JK sticker. Whoever you are, you and your buddies had some sweet Jeeps. The orange crush was a beauty. I stopped and admired the view.

Prime8

Saw a Jeep club at Bass Pro Shops in Portage, IN a few hours ago. One of the Jeeps had a Project JK sticker. Whoever you are, you and your buddies had some sweet Jeeps. The orange crush was a beauty. I stopped and admired the view.

Where's the pictures?!?!

PurpleHayes519

Haha, maybe it was an over landing crew buying survival supplies!

Very possible, haha. I was up late watching the Project JK videos last night. Everyone starts introducing themselves, sure enough someone was from Portage exactly where I saw the Jeep. I'd be willing to bet it was one of them.

BEE'S TWIN

Ya it's not bad, been looking at the green jk that you have.. Might be upgrading in a month after I close on my house. Your rig is sick

Top Bottom