Project JK/Wayalife Spottings!

Reno Wayalifer?

I was driving this morning and saw a Dozer (maybe Crush) 4 door with a wayalife window banner here in town. You were heading south on airway drive if you are wondering if its you...thanks for the wave. :standing wave:

Anyway, I was just wondering who it was.

Saw a Jeep club at Bass Pro Shops in Portage, IN a few hours ago. One of the Jeeps had a Project JK sticker. Whoever you are, you and your buddies had some sweet Jeeps. The orange crush was a beauty. I stopped and admired the view.

Saw a Jeep club at Bass Pro Shops in Portage, IN a few hours ago. One of the Jeeps had a Project JK sticker. Whoever you are, you and your buddies had some sweet Jeeps. The orange crush was a beauty. I stopped and admired the view.

Where's the pictures?!?!

Haha, maybe it was an over landing crew buying survival supplies!

Very possible, haha. I was up late watching the Project JK videos last night. Everyone starts introducing themselves, sure enough someone was from Portage exactly where I saw the Jeep. I'd be willing to bet it was one of them.

Ya it's not bad, been looking at the green jk that you have.. Might be upgrading in a month after I close on my house. Your rig is sick

Top Bottom