Project: Stay of Execution

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Very nice... So.... We're dying to know... Is Amanda gonna get huge implants we can all drool over?

Also- I still think you should bob her rear end... She just has a little too much junk in the trunk. - you will want to do this before paint so you can make it look factory.

When can Pamela and Amanda hang out?

There is so much win in the post! From a Jeep perspective, and a from "a boy who is just discovering his manhood" perspective! :cheesy:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Here's some more inspiration for you Ridge! :thumb:

photo.JPG

(this belongs to one of the guys in my local Jeep club)

Armydog

I think an admin should change the thread name to the "building of Amanda"................... just saying

I agree with David, bob it!

You sure? Here's a before and after pic of what it could look like.
Note: Thank goes to Canvas and Jags for their help editing the pic for me. They both came out the same except one deleted my barn door and one didn't. Lol. Before. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421893097.357249.jpg And after ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421893155.611249.jpg

Looks good- but I think id go a little shorter if you're gonna do it.

The editing skills are awesome!

The editing came out perfect, with the spring hangers just inside the bumper like you and I talked about. I'm afraid if we go any shorter it could look like this: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421900219.461873.jpg

David1tontj

The editing came out perfect, with the spring hangers just inside the bumper like you and I talked about. I'm afraid if we go any shorter it could look like this: ]

Well- then it needs to have a high clearance bumper and trimmed rear fenders like a prerunner. 😁

You're gonna make me dig up a pic of my old pickup for an example.

Top Bottom