PROUD to have VOTED

Yup. The 'powers that be' were always complementing Michael, because he plays ball for their agenda.

Kind of hard to understand why so many people can’t figure that one out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

So you’re saying it’s not over

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol!

Pretty sure it’s been over since about the second or third Trump appointed judge, plus the litany of conservative state court judges, found that Trump’s legal eagles wholly failed to provide evidence of widespread fraud despite being given every opportunity to do so.

Lol!

Pretty sure it’s been over since about the second or third Trump appointed judge, plus the litany of conservative state court judges, found that Trump’s legal eagles wholly failed to provide evidence of widespread fraud despite being given every opportunity to do so.

I thing this election was over in 2017

So in Pa there ended up being 170k more votes for president than people who voted. :thinking: This is not news from an obscure website - this is from a Pa State Rep's website. link below table

A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on November 3, 2020 as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted

Voter Deficit Analysis.jpg

http://www.repdiamond.com/News/1875...f-Presidential-Results-Premature-and-In-Error

sorry-folks-nothing-to-see-here-move-along.jpg

Last edited:
So in Pa there ended up being 170k more votes for president than people who voted. :thinking: This is not news from an obscure website - this is from a Pa State Rep's website. link below table

A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on November 3, 2020 as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted

View attachment 357130

http://www.repdiamond.com/News/1875...f-Presidential-Results-Premature-and-In-Error

View attachment 357131
Interesting. Just a bit over twice Creeper's "lead" [emoji848]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Interesting. Just a bit over twice Creeper's "lead" [emoji848]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Not something the "free and independent" press would want to look into, right? Or that the PA-Department of State should maybe investigate? They had this information available to them before they certified the election but ignored it. I do not understand how this can be explained away. Hard data doesn't lie.

Not something the "free and independent" press would want to look into, right? Or that the PA-Department of State should maybe investigate? They had this information available to them before they certified the election but ignored it. I do not understand how this can be explained away. Hard data doesn't lie.

This should be easy enough to confirm or refute. I read that PA has over 9 million registered voters so it is just a matter of figuring out how many people actually voted. Does the DoS/SURE system include absentee ballots or just in-person ballots? (I know nothing about the system in Pa).

This should be easy enough to confirm or refute. I read that PA has over 9 million registered voters so it is just a matter of figuring out how many people actually voted. Does the DoS/SURE system include absentee ballots or just in-person ballots? (I know nothing about the system in Pa).

I thought the same thing. This is the first I've seen the discrepancy put to paper by a public official and not an Alex Jones type character spouting off. That's a good question regarding the SURE system. I haven't been able to find that out but I did email my State Congressman asking him that question and many others last night.

I also found this audit of the system that was done in Jan 2019 and frankly, it's pretty damning. I haven't read through the entire report but the summary is alarming. Again, I don't understand why none of the press isn't asking questions. I'm no sleuth but I found this just by doing a simple Google search.

https://www.paauditor.gov/Media/Default/Reports/Department of State_SURE Audit Report 12-19-19.pdf

I thought the same thing. This is the first I've seen the discrepancy put to paper by a public official and not an Alex Jones type character spouting off. That's a good question regarding the SURE system. I haven't been able to find that out but I did email my State Congressman asking him that question and many others last night.

I also found this audit of the system that was done in Jan 2019 and frankly, it's pretty damning. I haven't read through the entire report but the summary is alarming. Again, I don't understand why none of the press isn't asking questions. I'm no sleuth but I found this just by doing a simple Google search.

https://www.paauditor.gov/Media/Default/Reports/Department of State_SURE Audit Report 12-19-19.pdf

Wouldn’t you expect that the person most motivated to find REAL election fraud or irregularities that could actually impact the out come would have looked that this and publicized it if it were real? Especially someone with tens or perhaps hundreds of millions of dollars of campaign funds to hire lawyers and investigators? Isn’t it possible that “none of the press are asking questions” because they (and likely the motivated outgoing politician) already looking into it and determined there’s nothing there?

Wouldn’t you expect that the person most motivated to find REAL election fraud or irregularities that could actually impact the out come would have looked that this and publicized it if it were real? Especially someone with tens or perhaps hundreds of millions of dollars of campaign funds to hire lawyers and investigators? Isn’t it possible that “none of the press are asking questions” because they (and likely the motivated outgoing politician) already looking into it and determined there’s nothing there?

Yes, I would expect that this would have been looked at, but I think that this is the result of this group of Congressmen doing exactly that. I haven't seen any true published data saying anything like this other than the BS being spouted in the various echo chambers online. Up to this it's been all hearsay. And as far as the press goes, no, I don't think ANY of them actually did any investigative work on this because the sad truth is that they are no longer staffed to do that. The local press is being gutted. A lot are going to online only as readership and advertising dollars have dried up.

Look, I'm as game for a good conspiracy theory to grab onto as anyone, but in this case all I want is the goddam truth. I do not have any faith that this election was on the up-and-up at all in all of the states. If it is proved that Trump actually lost, I'm fine with that. Well, not fine, but something I will accept and move on. But I think it is owed to the population that the results are genuine and provable. And based on the report from PA's own 2019 audit of the vote, our system is rife with issues that were never corrected for the 2020 election. When you can only certify that 58 out of 196 votes could be verified, that's a big problem. Having 70% of the votes not verifiable sounds like a fucking third world country issue, not one that should occur here. And that issue is one that I NEVER saw in any newspaper or media source anywhere. I had to dig that gem out myself. So, yeah, I have zero faith that the press actually dug into anything except for their own asses.

Top Bottom