PROUD to have VOTED

No, sry, I don't believe they ever thought Trump would be in there. Their goal is as it was, distrust it our process and each other. They don't care who is in office.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

A coworker of mine likes to read. He is currently reading a college textbook on organized crime published in 2004 that he found at an estate sale. He stumbled across this section and it was quite interesting, especially given today's political atmosphere. 20201215_144932.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

"In that context, Donald Trump would probably have won the 2020 election if the United States were a democracy, but he lost because it’s an oligarchy and the politicians don’t want him."

Bingo

I guess I'm a little confused. If the United States were a democracy, wouldn't the majority of the popular vote determine the President? Does the author truly believe that 7 million unlawful votes were cast?!?

If the United States were a democracy, Trump would never have been President to begin with (now that is truly a scary thought because I despise HC), and neither would have GWB.

I guess I'm a little confused. If the United States were a democracy, wouldn't the majority of the popular vote determine the President? Does the author truly believe that 7 million unlawful votes were cast?!?

If the United States were a democracy, Trump would never have been President to begin with (now that is truly a scary thought because I despise HC), and neither would have GWB.

So basically no republicans would be

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I shouldn't have copied & pasted the whole sentence, rather just this part, because I truly believe this is the reason he lost: he lost because it’s an oligarchy and the politicians don’t want him.
You're correct in that the democracy assertion he made regarding the previous paragraph in the article. If the Electoral College were not in place as the author stated it clearly is, Trump would have lost the popular vote.

Now, whether or not there were 7 million unlawful votes cast, we'll never know. None of the MSM seems interested in carrying the water for any "questionable" anomalies. Do I believe there was widespread fraud? Yes, I do.
I think the establishment was going to make damn sure that we didn't have Trump for 4 more years. Ultimately nothing will ever be proven and this election will join the ranks of the Kennedy Assassination, and other political conspiracies.
Documentaries, tell-all books, movies, dramatizations, etc will be with us forever.

I shouldn't have copied & pasted the whole sentence, rather just this part, because I truly believe this is the reason he lost: he lost because it’s an oligarchy and the politicians don’t want him.
You're correct in that the democracy assertion he made regarding the previous paragraph in the article. If the Electoral College were not in place as the author stated it clearly is, Trump would have lost the popular vote.

Now, whether or not there were 7 million unlawful votes cast, we'll never know. None of the MSM seems interested in carrying the water for any "questionable" anomalies. Do I believe there was widespread fraud? Yes, I do.
I think the establishment was going to make damn sure that we didn't have Trump for 4 more years. Ultimately nothing will ever be proven and this election will join the ranks of the Kennedy Assassination, and other political conspiracies.
Documentaries, tell-all books, movies, dramatizations, etc will be with us forever.

Totally agree with you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just saw this. Makes you think about what you think you know.

IMG_2979.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Just saw this. Makes you think about what you think you know.

View attachment 356832

Yup. Scary shit. In the last few months I have seen 'fact checkers' call things true that are absolutely 100% false. So now when I see 'Fact Check' at the beginning of a headline, I have no choice but to assume that the 'fact check' is indeed false.

Yup. Scary shit. In the last few months I have seen 'fact checkers' call things true that are absolutely 100% false. So now when I see 'Fact Check' at the beginning of a headline, I have no choice but to assume that the 'fact check' is indeed false.

Facebooks fact checker was a HC supporter. So how bias were they?

IMG_2978.jpg

Top Bottom