Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

TrailHunter

Hooked
Made some more progress on the shed today.... 2 coats of clear POR on the Steel Frame and wrapped it with Polycarbonate Panels. I planned on Steel siding but it was getting to heavy... so this is good enough to keep the rain out. Haven’t decided on doors yet, but will probably do a bypass setup.

IMG_8796.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Good luck. Mine is giving me problems.

Nice looking unit.

I hope it works.

Didn't work out. We did let the kids play in it for a little bit to have some fun. But then we found a couple of leaks underneath. One PCV pipe was separated and will be an easy fix. Also, one of the covers on the pump is cracked in like 4 spots, I think it probably froze.

0813181749.jpg

0813181817.jpg

I'm hoping I can match it up at a parts store. This is my first time working on a hot tub so I hope it turns out to be an easy fix.

That’s what she said. [emoji41]

Lol.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Didn't work out. We did let the kids play in it for a little bit to have some fun. But then we found a couple of leaks underneath. One PCV pipe was separated and will be an easy fix. Also, one of the covers on the pump is cracked in like 4 spots, I think it probably froze.

View attachment 308293

View attachment 308294

I'm hoping I can match it up at a parts store. This is my first time working on a hot tub so I hope it turns out to be an easy fix.

Lol.

I get all my pool parts from Amazon, and Poolzoom.com. You might check poolzoom. You can find schematics listing the parts, then search for them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom