Random Photos

Brankz

I'm in most of the forums and he got kick out out of all of them for running he's mouth to much lol

I know my English sucks lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
For those who don't believe, it is possible to get decent gas mileage with 37's and 4.10's. Driving to the mall of course.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381012879.489134.jpg

rox-n-mud

Not to accuse anyone of anything...............but, you can reset your mileage while rolling down a hill and snap a picture with 56mpg.

Sent from my eyephone while using my eyephone

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Not to accuse anyone of anything...............but, you can reset your mileage while rolling down a hill and snap a picture with 56mpg.

There's a challenge thread right there.......23MPG sets the bar.......anyone out there got one higher put it up........or not.......reality just hit me....I'm bored to death working at the slowest Station in the city.......probably should just go to bed i have a football game to go to tommorrow:yawn37:

rox-n-mud

There's a challenge thread right there.......23MPG sets the bar.......anyone out there got one higher put it up........or not.......reality just hit me....I'm bored to death working at the slowest Station in the city.......probably should just go to bed i have a football game to go to tommorrow:yawn37:

I've done the down hill thing I speak of, just find a big long hill, top of the hill throw it in neutral and reset the mpg and the fun begins...........it ends when you have to go back up.

Bonehead

:cheesy::cheesy:

1381461_656841011006856_2136016485_n.jpg

Top Bottom