Random Photos

Rccrwlr

in one of hes videos he talk bad about wayalife so i comment why so much hate with Wayalife? this is what he say lol

View attachment 51580
i lmao! hahahahah

This is directed to the person posting on the other forum not Branko
Why not charge for ads?! You think that google doesn't charge vendors for ads based on what you search? They even limit what ads get sent to you and label it "targeting". You think they don't sell your information to other ad or marketing companies to make thousands/millions/billions. Why shouldn't WAYALIFE Charge vendors for access to their precious members. Go take a look at JKF or jeep Forum or Wrangler forum. Not just the app but the website. Their vendor Ads are in the middle of each conversation. My opinion would be to go where the info is legit regardless of target ads. If a vendor interjects so be it but my decision is based on data. One mfg may advertise more but their product sucks, another may choose to let their product stand alone and let users tell the story. That is why I'm here. Those before me have paved a way for those that don't have the means to buy 4 lift kits before we get a good one. I want to know what works from those that do the hard core stuff. I know that for my limited use it will work just fine for a long time. Thanks members and thanks Eddie for the space to allow for members to get some help. Real help based in fact!!

Sent via Snow Flake in California on a 100 deg day

David1tontj

You know you're getting old when you have your kids do your dirty work!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Brankz

This is directed to the person posting on the other forum not Branko
Why not charge for ads?! You think that google doesn't charge vendors for ads based on what you search? They even limit what ads get sent to you and label it "targeting". You think they don't sell your information to other ad or marketing companies to make thousands/millions/billions. Why shouldn't WAYALIFE Charge vendors for access to their precious members. Go take a look at JKF or jeep Forum or Wrangler forum. Not just the app but the website. Their vendor Ads are in the middle of each conversation. My opinion would be to go where the info is legit regardless of target ads. If a vendor interjects so be it but my decision is based on data. One mfg may advertise more but their product sucks, another may choose to let their product stand alone and let users tell the story. That is why I'm here. Those before me have paved a way for those that don't have the means to buy 4 lift kits before we get a good one. I want to know what works from those that do the hard core stuff. I know that for my limited use it will work just fine for a long time. Thanks members and thanks Eddie for the space to allow for members to get some help. Real help based in fact!!

Sent via Snow Flake in California on a 100 deg day

Can I reply to his comment with this? Lol

I know my English sucks lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
There's something fishy with this photo, I have an AUTO JKU with 37x13.50 Toyo's and 5.13's and I barely turn that much RPM at 80 MPH on the interstate..

Welcome to Wayalife! Glad to see your first post was in this thread.

Nothing fishy here. 13' JKUR 4.10's 37" BFG Km2's. No one asked but I usually get between 14-16 mpg city, 16-20 mpg highway. Yesterday was extremely windy so I'm sure that helped, but I'm not trying to mess with anyone just showing that it can be done.

Top Bottom