Random Photos

TheDuff

What time did u run out of gas brankz? I drove through that intersection around 415pm, didn't notice another jk nearby

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

What time did u run out of gas brankz? I drove through that intersection around 415pm, didn't notice another jk nearby

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

6.40ish or 7 am

You always go through this intersection? I always see a lifted silver jku or jkur with big tires, bad assISH looking rig

Always give them a big wave! :)

The night before i was to sleepy to get gas.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Brankz

Bullshit. It's not that light out at 6:40 in the morning. Nice try but I don't buy it.

I say 6.40ish 7am if you don't believe me oh well what can I do. But it was the morning cause I just woke up and got the gas on my pj shorts :yup:

Why will I lie about it?

It's not even that much light, I was top less if that makes a difference

Tigrcky

I say 6.40ish 7am if you don't believe me oh well what can I do. But it was the morning cause I just woke up and got the gas on my pj shorts :yup:

Why will I lie about it?

It's not even that much light, I was top less if that makes a difference

no way no how i have never been to that spot and i have no idea what it looks like at any given time but you sir are a liar and a thief!!! :cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Bullshit. It's not that light out at 6:40 in the morning. Nice try but I don't buy it.

I will say that his RPM's indicate his JK is idling henceforth the Jeep is NOT out of gas. Furthermore his engine is completely cold thus throwing another monkey wrench into this puzzling situation....

Brankz

I will say that his RPM's indicate his JK is idling henceforth the Jeep is NOT out of gas. Furthermore his engine is completely cold thus throwing another monkey wrench into this puzzling situation....

The idle is high because I run out of gas a lil after passing the red light

Top Bottom