Random Photos

jelliott076

This is why I had a bad day
View attachment 73596
View attachment 73598
Did not make it to the gas station
:/

How could you have missed the THREE GAS STATIONS on that intersection!?!?!?!!! Two Chevrons and the USA Gas. DUDE, running an engine, especially a new..ish engine out of gas is no bueno!

The idle on the pic is normal not high.
Ok I'm going to sleep y'all can think what ever.

Kid, clearly what we think is irrelevant! God love you, but you still type whatever. :doh:

Last edited:

TheDuff

6.40ish or 7 am

You always go through this intersection? I always see a lifted silver jku or jkur with big tires, bad assISH looking rig

Always give them a big wave! :)

The night before i was to sleepy to get gas.

Well I drive down miramesa Blvd every morning and evening from black mountain rd to Camino Ruiz or to Flanders depending on the traffic to/from the work yard. So it may be me you see
1394781291002.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

6.40ish or 7 am

You always go through this intersection? I always see a lifted silver jku or jkur with big tires, bad assISH looking rig

Always give them a big wave! :)

The night before i was to sleepy to get gas.

Well I drive down miramesa Blvd every morning and evening from black mountain rd to Camino Ruiz or to Flanders depending on the traffic to/from the work yard. So it may be me you see
View attachment 73614

jhires

Hit this on the mileage odometer today as I pulled into work. On 3.14. I think I'll have pie for breakfast today.
20140314_115758533_iOS.jpg

Brankz

View attachment 73614

Never mind it's not you, but I seen your rig park out side harbor F in mira mar a long time ago.

Brankz

There is also a message that is displayed in the information center that stats "LOW FUEL" and it flashes.

Yup, the light pop up the night before but I was to tired to get gas, so i drove for a long time with the light on, next morning I went to get gas and in the middle of the intersection the rig stop and died, I had to push it to the gas station in front.

Not fun pushing a jeep all by your self, specially when you weight 165 pounds lol

Brankz

How could you have missed the THREE GAS STATIONS on that intersection!?!?!?!!! Two Chevrons and the USA Gas. DUDE, running an engine, especially a new..ish engine out of gas is no bueno!

Kid, clearly what we think is irrelevant! God love you, but you still type whatever. :doh:

USA gas? I think you confusing with the intersection in UTC, it's only 2 in that mall, chevron and shell

Brankz

View attachment 73614

If I see your rig parking alone, can I put this decal on your windshield?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394808875.136758.jpg
And take a pic of it?

Brankz

:cheesy: .......

BTW, what he's trying to tell you is that the only reason why he defended you is so that you would defend him now.

Lol......... Yup I think he's waiting for me to defend him, but he can keep waiting.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
He's still logging on? Seriously? Get a life!

you cant make this stuff up[h=1]Army_Vet
user-offline.png

Nothing but a Thing
[/h]
  • Mini Statistics

Join Date06-23-2013Last ActivityToday 09:58 AM

Top Bottom