Random Photos

Brankz

I haven't seen too much of that show but the show 'Locked Up' is pretty on point. Most other movie and TV portrayals are completely unrealistic.

Lol.... In serious talk I really like to be a cop or correctional officer.

I need to make a lil time and go talk with the academy yup
Maybe in 7 months I will be Officer brankZ V lol

CaliCrusher

Lol.... In serious talk I really like to be a cop or correctional officer.

I need to make a lil time and go talk with the academy yup
Maybe in 7 months I will be Officer brankZ V lol

L.A. county is hiring.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CaliCrusher

:) I know that if I get hired they Pay me and pay for my academy

Supposedly a lot of deputies are retiring in the next couple of years and there is a need to replace them. It's a great gig. Good luck!

Brankz

Supposedly a lot of deputies are retiring in the next couple of years and there is a need to replace them. It's a great gig. Good luck!

Finger crossed,
something that we have in common me with the retired officers is that we love dunking donuts lol

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Check
I also speck French if that helps
And Spanish :) I'm also gonna take Italian next semester

So that makes me trilingual

Thank you.

Speak.......not speck

No interest in becoming a Firefighter (Bombero) Brankzie?.........We have a good schedule.....24hrs on 48hrs off......it will give you more time to do other things.....like.....well like learning how to write English ;)......My dad was a LEO for over 30 years.......I went through the Police Academy and was initially hired by the Broward Sheriffs Office here in Broward County.....but before my start date a Hollywood Firefighter friend of mine talked me out of becoming a LEO and becoming a firefighter......so I told BSO I changed my mind.....2 weeks later I started the Fire Academy and as they say the rest is history.......best career move I ever made.......and it is without a doubt the best job I could ever have......good luck in whatever career path you decide on Brankzie!

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom