Random Photos

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It's actually an awesome store... 25% of the store is home improvement, 25% is sporting goods with a good gun selection, sure fire flashlights, etc (best ammo selection and prices in town), 40% misc home goods and pharmacy, and 10% electronics. That is a rough breakdown of how awesome bi-mart is. And in my town, there aren't many stores.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

So shouldn't it be called quad-mart?

David1tontj

Wondering what a "bi-mart" is all about.... David how about you stay on YOUR SIDE of camp at the Rubicon.

Sounds like I might be forced to stay on my own side of camp if I bring some firewood that is old interior trim that has been stained. I don't want to infect anyone with my super deadly smoke.

But really- I'm not bringing that wood, so don't worry.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

pastorwug

Sounds like I might be forced to stay on my own side of camp if I bring some firewood that is old interior trim that has been stained. I don't want to infect anyone with my super deadly smoke.

But really- I'm not bringing that wood, so don't worry.

I'm bringing some "Wonder Logs" from Dollar Tree, they make fire like the rainbow.

David1tontj

I'm bringing some "Wonder Logs" from Dollar Tree, they make fire like the rainbow.
Yikes!! I'll be bringing some raw construction scraps, and leaving the pre-finished stuff for someone else. It does burn better though

Top Bottom