Random Photos

WRRN

Did they try to follow you?? That's cute. (Hope they're ok)

Haha, yup! I'm surprised he made it up the 4 ft high embankment on the side of the road, but then again, he did have a great approach angle after taking out the mailbox across the street doing 70. The driver was okay, but he was HAMMERED at 2PM on a Sunday.

StrizzyChris

While getting my coolant line recall work performed, I saw a Polar edition JKU for the first time. At first glance I thought it was a bit glammed up but still sharp....

1398095498410.jpg

....and then I witnessed the massacre to the interior :eek:

1398095573849.jpg

:grayno:

Hack12

Bought my 4 year old daughter her first tee, mitt, bat & ball at Dick's Sporting Goods today!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398099959.023519.jpg

We get home, set it all up, and all she wants to do is swing on the swing set and drive her Power-Wheels Jeep around the yard!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398100008.740097.jpg

noroad

While getting my coolant line recall work performed, I saw a Polar edition JKU for the first time. At first glance I thought it was a bit glammed up but still sharp....

View attachment 79813

....and then I witnessed the massacre to the interior :eek:

View attachment 79814

:grayno:

I have looked at some and i must disagree, the added mnts to the seat and dash are pretty BA the white on the wheel might be to much but other touches are sweet!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Saw this super clean 370z today at my buddies shop. The thing was scrapping the ground hardcore lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398102221.709355.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

StrizzyChris

While sitting at the dentist's office. This dude was "in the zone" for the 5 minutes he was in line. Not a flinch, no occasional look away for safety, nothing! I give a tip of the hat for his IDGAF brazen attitude! :thumb:

1398109312384.jpg

Top Bottom