Random Photos

Brankz

That is beautiful. Pulled over for taking a picture of an accident, yet still snaps a shot of the lit up cruiser in the rear view.
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Hahahahahhaha.... I love cops so I like to see there reactions when they ask me the same thing.
Here where I live most of the cops know me so they always say( come on branko I'm not gonna save you with the ticket this time) lol but they always do :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hahahahahhaha.... I love cops so I like to see there reactions when they ask me the same thing.
Here where I live most of the cops know me so they always say( come on branko I'm not gonna save you with the ticket this time) lol but they always do :)

I highly doubt that.

Brankz

You posted on a public forum. It's addressing everyone.

Ok....
Let's leave it like that, I don't know what you don't believe? That some of the cops by my house know me and let me go ticket free?
Man here in know because I have a unique name and I'm the guy with funny accent. Plus I get pull over a lot for no stoping in stop sings so that's how I know a lot of cops by my house

MTG

Caught the Bug
Ok....
Let's leave it like that, I don't know what you don't believe? That some of the cops by my house know me and let me go ticket free?
Man here in know because I have a unique name and I'm the guy with funny accent. Plus I get pull over a lot for no stoping in stop sings so that's how I know a lot of cops by my house

I lived in SD for a while. Unless things have changed significantly your accent wouldn't stand out at all. Unless of course you're Dutch. ;)

Top Bottom