Random Photos

Actually it's a sub frame but I can understand the confusion

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Hahaha. I don't care what you call it, that doesn't look good!! I haven't seen a yota do that!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Hahaha. I don't care what you call it, that doesn't look good!! I haven't seen a yota do that!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

You're right that doesn't look good and I have seen a Toyota rust in half, but allow me to go to a Jeep forum instead of this Toyota forum

You're right that doesn't look good and I have seen a Toyota rust in half, but allow me to go to a Jeep forum instead of this Toyota forum

Remember- way back.... Oh wait, earlier today, when you brought up toyotas in the first place?

Why not just use prius axles they are 50 ton rated! :cheesy:

Maybe not 50 ton, but stronger than Cherokee axles!

Remember- way back.... Oh wait, earlier today, when you brought up toyotas in the first place?

So I can't goof around and give you a hard time

We are having attack of the birds

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1410056090667.jpg
    1410056090667.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 200
Maybe you two should get a room? :idontknow:

But, please do not post the event here in random photos. :icon_crazy:

No, I don't think he would ride in my jeep with ford axles. Those axles are crap you know.

Top Bottom