Random Photos

:eek: You spend an hour at the grocery store? Man if I'm there more than 10-15 minutes it drives me crazy! He'll I'm out of Costco in about 30.

When I first got married, I went grocery shopping with my wife. I went over her budget by $40.00. She told me that I wasn't going with her again. An that was 8 year's ago . Never gone since.:eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

You realize they'll be coming out with a new one soon (October-ish) and you could have saved $$$ if you waited?

For the iPhone 6 yea but it's not confirmed that a new iPad will come out but thanks for killing my good buy lol

My sister had an 2.4 magnitude earth quake at her place over night in Arlington Tx. Just down the road from the Cowboys stadium.

Probably chalk this one up to fracking. She said they get royalty for the fracking but not sure it's worth it anymore. Water main break due to the tremor.

IMG_4445.jpgIMG_4448.jpg

Last edited:
They've been seeing minor quakes just north of Denver where fracking has started. It really is hard to ignore. I know I sure as hell wouldn't allow it in California.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/14/fracking-earthquake_n_5585892.html

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...ells-for-fracking-wastewater-after-quake.html

We have been fracking in America for almost 65 years! It's the liberal media (that you have quoted) pissing and moaning about it that has made pea-brains like you think it's so evil.

You should probably go buy a Prius. That is full of copper - that come from nasty copper strip mines that destroy so much of the natural environment that you greenie weenies piss and moan about, has a "carbon footprint" that is the same as like a 10 year old F150 before it even gets sold, and has those magical batteries that when they need to be replaced WAY before the offset in fuel costs has made up for price difference between the Prius and a comparably equipped car that isn't a hybrid just disappear and never end up in those evil landfills.

Then you can make sure that your house is ran off of those magical windmills that actually grow out of the ground like a tree and couldn't possibly be manufactured in a nasty polluting factory on the east coast and then loaded up onto a fleet of diesel 18 wheelers and driven across the country and assembled on location.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

We have been fracking in America for almost 65 years! It's the liberal media (that you have quoted) pissing and moaning about it that has made pea-brains like you think it's so evil.

You should probably go buy a Prius. That is full of copper - that come from nasty copper strip mines that destroy so much of the natural environment that you greenie weenies piss and moan about, has a "carbon footprint" that is the same as like a 10 year old F150 before it even gets sold, and has those magical batteries that when they need to be replaced WAY before the offset in fuel costs has made up for price difference between the Prius and a comparably equipped car that isn't a hybrid just disappear and never end up in those evil landfills.

Then you can make sure that your house is ran off of those magical windmills that actually grow out of the ground like a tree and couldn't possibly be manufactured in a nasty polluting factory on the east coast and then loaded up onto a fleet of diesel 18 wheelers and driven across the country and assembled on location.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Hey man I'm just going off of what I've heard in the media and a quick search on the internet. I don't even pretend to be an expert in the topic, but I trust what the Oil companies tell us as much as I trust the politicians. Most are one in the same (cough cough George Bush cough cough).

And in another quick google search if found this...

"Q: But hasn’t fracking been done in California for many years?

Yes — but today’s fracking techniques are new and pose new dangers. Technological changes have facilitated an explosion of drilling in areas where, even a decade ago, companies couldn’t recover oil and gas profitably."

Now you can go on in life with blinders on and eat what ever shit people feed you with out asking questions yourself, but those are the same type of people that don't believe that cigarettes are addictive or cause cancer. I on the other hand don't trust a single sole out there, I think they are all out the to line there pockets. :idontknow:

Top Bottom