Random Photos

We are sitting out back drinking our morning caffeine and watching the morning shift of free loaders come in for their handouts.

Another bunny. This guy is younger than the ones yesterday. The young ones are afraid to venture into the open yard due to the foxes and hawks.

IMG_3337.jpeg

IMG_3340.jpeg[

We have more squirrels than you can shake a stick at. The foxes and hawks eat well.

IMG_3341.jpeg

IMG_3347.jpeg

IMG_3348.jpeg

The birds knock seeds out of the feeder and the squirrels benefit greatly.

IMG_3350.jpeg

We are sitting out back drinking our morning caffeine and watching the morning shift of free loaders come in for their handouts.

Another bunny. This guy is younger than the ones yesterday. The young ones are afraid to venture into the open yard due to the foxes and hawks.

View attachment 407689

View attachment 407690[

We have more squirrels than you can shake a stick at. The foxes and hawks eat well.

View attachment 407691

View attachment 407692

View attachment 407693

The birds knock seeds out of the feeder and the squirrels benefit greatly.

View attachment 407694
Things that must die!

Our backyard is surrounded by dense woods that are full of critters and swarming with birds. It’s sounds like a jungle 24/7.
IMG_3361.jpeg

The bird feeder looks like it’s beat up, because it is. The bears thrash it about once or twice a year. The birds don’t seem to care though and there is a steady stream of freeloaders.

IMG_3351.jpeg

IMG_3360.jpeg

IMG_3356.jpeg

IMG_3355.jpeg

The other day we pulled into our driveway and saw a tiny grey puff of something smack in the middle of the pavement. I might have driven over it but I have a strange aversion to driving over suspicious things placed in the road.

Turns out it was this little guy. A baby Titmouse. Big enough to get out of the nest but a bit too young to fly. Usually the parents will feed the grounded babies but they were nowhere to be found.

IMG_6762.jpeg

IMG_6763.jpeg

He was pretty wore out from his adventures.

IMG_6764.jpeg

We made a box for him with a little hole for a door, placed some chicken wire over it to keep the foxes and feral cat out of it (gotta get that cat☠️), and put it just inside the woods. The next morning the box and chicken wire were undisturbed but little dude was gone. Today we saw what is most likely him flying like a retard and eating out of the feeder.

The other day we pulled into our driveway and saw a tiny grey puff of something smack in the middle of the pavement. I might have driven over it but I have a strange aversion to driving over suspicious things placed in the road.

Turns out it was this little guy. A baby Titmouse. Big enough to get out of the nest but a bit too young to fly. Usually the parents will feed the grounded babies but they were nowhere to be found.

View attachment 407703

View attachment 407705

View attachment 407704

We made a box for him with a little hole for a door, placed some chicken wire over it to keep the foxes and feral cat out of it (gotta get that cat☠️), and put it just inside the woods. The next morning the box and chicken wire were undisturbed but little dude was gone. Today we saw what is most likely him flying like a retard and eating out of the feeder.
I named him Peanut!

View attachment 407703

View attachment 407705

View attachment 407704

I had a barn swallow stuck to a piece of tape yesterday lol
IMG_2154.jpeg

Top Bottom