Random Photos

Tigrcky

Went camping with my son a couple months ago and down by the creek I found an old ball pein hammer with the handle broke. After removing the rust, I painted it and installed a $4 hickory handle. Ready for the jeep tool bag.
uqyqy9ym.jpg

oh hey thats where it went!! thanks for cleaning the forensic evidence off for me man!! :thumb:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
So much for solving that 40 year Cold Case murder.......ohhhhhh they were so close to solving that one....so close .......Thanks Serg!!:cheesy:
Oh well........nice hammer though!!

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

JKbrick

Brankz at a Double Ds.....ordering a dozen doughnuts......(telling the lady behind the counter)......"Give me two of does......three of dem......one of dees.....five of does.......and one more of dem up top".......and the lady behind the counter asks...."Is that going to be all sir?"......"yup yup"

True story..........

~Woodrow~

Holy sheet metal, was that just his order?

DELIVERANCE

That's what lives on your side of the tracks?? I feel safer with my neighborhoodlums rather than Deliverance or the Hills Have Eyes :eek: Too funny my brother!

Why do I scare you? I'm just a simple man whut likes dem boobiez

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

DELIVERANCE

Random. Took the family to a hockey game the other night. That looks like Andrei Arlovski sitting next to us.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387856881.000771.jpg

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

Brankz

Brankz at a Double Ds.....ordering a dozen doughnuts......(telling the lady behind the counter)......"Give me two of does......three of dem......one of dees.....five of does.......and one more of dem up top".......and the lady behind the counter asks...."Is that going to be all sir?"......"yup yup"

True story..........

~Woodrow~

Hahahah lmao!!!
How do you know me that much?

JAGS

Hooked
Is it Kosher?

Lmao. I ain't kosher and only half Jewish so bacon is delicious. Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin on the menu for tomorrow!

Your welcome to come over to try some matzo ball soup too. My Hispanic/catholic mom makes the best ever. Go figure. Mazaltov. 😉

- Jason

Top Bottom