Random Willys of the day

ob_tj

Wasn't sure if this was a willys but it was definitely cool.

Attachments

• 1459620323592.jpg
    1459620323592.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 206

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Wasn't sure if this was a willys but it was definitely cool.

Fucking kidding me right? That's IS the Willys that's started it all.

1944 MB, built by Ford or Willys overland for WW2. Now go kick yourself in the Vagina

ob_tj

Fucking kidding me right? That's IS the Willys that's started it all.

1944 MB, built by Ford or Willys overland for WW2. Now go kick yourself in the Vagina

It was built by ford. The guy had all the identification plates on them. I don't know anything about old Willys. Knew if I posted it someone would tell me about it.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
It was built by ford. The guy had all the identification plates on them. I don't know anything about old Willys. Knew if I posted it someone would tell me about it.

lol, no worries. You should read up on it when you get a chance. Lots of history behind that jeep.

By that GPW is worth $$$$$$

ob_tj

lol, no worries. You should read up on it when you get a chance. Lots of history behind that jeep.

By that GPW is worth $$$$$$

That guy had two of them fully restored in his shop. I will have to read up on them. I'd like to know more.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461335239.512842.jpg

VEC jeep, these rolled off the line next to the military version M38. They are usually a mix of civilian parts and military parts!

So tempting to buy it!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Thats sharp dude. Id love to have that so slowly restore.

You know I love restored jeeps, but there's something cool about driving an original jeep around. The funky smells the suggestive steering (it goes where it wants, you just kinda are in control).

They have quirks and issues. But that's why I have AAA.

Top Bottom