Rausch Creek 09/20/14

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I like wheeling with no doors, i think is is a little easier to get on stuff!

can always come early to hotel and drop them off in our room!

I may take you up on that. All depends on where I'm at on my drive.

Loading please wait....

GRNHORN

2 Dr hard top will fit in the elevator. We haven't tried a 4 door yet but I am willing to try

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BTW. If anyone needs to adjust their CB antenna, I can help. I will bring my antenna analyzer. Just let me know.

I'll take you up on that offer as well. And thanks! I got it all installed and checked it out and according to the meter in the radio it's supposedly good. But I'm not sure I trust it. At least I got the power hooked up right. No smoke!

image.jpg

Recurve

well that sucks. good to see you tho being safe and just replacing/upgrading as much as you can :yup:

we will deff be doing another run! you can count on that. not sure if it will be as big as this one but it will happen again

Yeah , here's a teaser pic of my progress! If I can get te driveshaft shipped fast enough I might make it! Lol image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I replaced the brake pads an rotors , an of course with all new freshness.
I'm soo close! Adams is on west coast though :(
Plus I will need to get my jeep all lined up as well.
I might make it.

YoungFire

Saturday is supposed to be 72 with a 20% chance of rain. Doors should be able to come off. 72 for you guys is like 85 for us.

Awesomeee even I can handle that temp doorless. For the morning- Lava jacket is always a plus and maybe ill Even get my heated seats all done up?! (Here's to hoping) cuz then I'd be snug as A bug!

scull20

As much as I'd like to pull the top and doors off I will most likely have mine on as I won't be staying Saturday night and will have to leave promptly for NJ once were finished for the day on Saturday.

I'd be more than happy to help out everyone else with door and top removal (ladies only, hah!)

Emptybrass

I can't stay Saturday night either as of this afternoon. Boys have some fun run that their schools is doing Sunday. Bit just saying that you will jut help the girls take their tops off seems biased.:beer:

YoungFire

As much as I'd like to pull the top and doors off I will most likely have mine on as I won't be staying Saturday night and will have to leave promptly for NJ once were finished for the day on Saturday.

I'd be more than happy to help out everyone else with door and top removal (ladies only, hah!)

Lol offering to help 2 of the 20 jeeps being there I think! Just look for the hydro blues!!!!

Top Bottom