Rausch Creek 10/18/2014

Not yet let me check with the boss when I get home later.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Alright sounds good, mark me (Dan) down as a maybe! I've been to Rausch before so I already have this years membership and I want to go as often as possible! My cb also won't turn on so I want to get that figured out as well.

Not trying to hijack your thread but my neighbor and I will be up there that weekend as well. Usually arrive around noon on Saturday and wheel until dusk, and then wheel all day Sunday. Generally blues and blacks with the occasional attempt at a red. Hopefully we will bump into you at some point!

get it lifted!!!

Believe me, that's the plan. But the boss says not till after the holidays. She's green lit the whole deal but I just need to pay for Christmas first.

Im ok with that. Annual bonus will be right on time for this. Unless they decide to forgoe the cash and enroll us in the jelly of the month club!

Believe me, that's the plan. But the boss says not till after the holidays. She's green lit the whole deal but I just need to pay for Christmas first.

Im ok with that. Annual bonus will be right on time for this. Unless they decide to forgoe the cash and enroll us in the jelly of the month club!

Tiny will not be so tiny after that ;) :D :cheesy:

Tiny's gonna grow up a bit. :rock:

And guess who's brain I'll be picking for all the stuff to do it right the first time?

I'm thinking Enforcer.:brows:

Nice!! Can't wait! Yea if you need help let me know! I will be glad to help with any questions and installs

Top Bottom