I'm out

I have to withdraw from Saturday's run.

Got my oil pan skid today in this condition:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Can't install it like that!

And with my oil pan looking like this:

image.jpg

I'm afraid if I make any contact it would end very bad for me.

Maybe next time.

Unless Northridge pulls off a miracle and shits me a replacement by Friday. Seriously doubt that though.

Have a great time!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

View attachment 105581

View attachment 105582

View attachment 105584

Maybe next time.

Unless Northridge pulls off a miracle and shits me a replacement by Friday. Seriously doubt that though.

Have a great time!

Man that sucks! Hopefully they next day it for you because that is unacceptable. Was the box messed up at all to show it could have been caused by ups cause if not northrodge should take care of you

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

View attachment 105581

View attachment 105582

View attachment 105584

Maybe next time.

Have a great time!

Mine came like that also. I just used vise grips and bent it back.

Man that sucks! Hopefully they next day it for you because that is unacceptable. Was the box messed up at all to show it could have been caused by ups cause if not northrodge should take care of you

Yeah, box has damage in the same corner the plate is bent on. Sent a bunch of pics to the returns department. They need to evaluate it and then who knows what.

Mine came like that also. I just used vise grips and bent it back.

I thought about doing just exactly that... but fuck that. I paid $170 for it to be sent to me in new condition. I'll let them take care of business.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I thought about doing just exactly that... but fuck that. I paid $170 for it to be sent to me in new condition. I'll let them take care of business.

I understand, just sharing what I did to fix mine. It wasn't a big deal. These get beat up anyways.

Eric from Northridge just called me and said they are sending another one out tomorrow. Probably won't be here in time to make the run but I'm pretty happy that they are taking care of business and are really on top of this considering I emailed them less than an hour ago!

Shit happens. I get it. I'm just happy Northridge is not adding to the problem.:thumb:

I understand, just sharing what I did to fix mine. It wasn't a big deal. These get beat up anyways.

Yeah, I know. And I apreciate that. It's just a principle thing to me.

First run and I would never notice it I'll bet. You've seen my mad skills at NOT avoiding big things that smash vital metal parts! :grayno:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Going
1. Cozdude (Steve) - RC parking lot
3. Gregmort (Greg) - parking lot?
4. Rescurve (Tyler) - parking lot
5. sheaffadelic (Nick) - parking lot
6. Hinrich (Jim) - Parking lot
7. Enemec1 (Eric) - Parking lot

Maybe
1. frogmech (Dave) move back to yes if new oil pan skid is installed

-Steve

well it looks like we are going to have a nice little group going this weekend. everyone on the going list still good to go?

cebley

We're up there for the Built to Heal event, I'll keep an eye out and swing over to say hi before we head out.

cebley

Not CJC, but I know a couple of the guys. I am on the Element offroad and Pasadena Jeeps page, local clubs.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Im on the iffy list. I wont know til friday night how i feel. I have the flu and a sinus infection at the sane time 😩🔫

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know dude. Im on prescriptions but they dont seem to be working 

damn that sucks. well if you dont come or if you want me to pull you off now i understand. would rather you get better than exhaust yourself all day and risk getting hurt somehow with how your feeling.

Top Bottom