Rausch Creek Newbie Run April 1st 2017

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hotel is booked and arrangements made to unload the kids and dog for the weekend[emoji1598]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Very cool! Did you get the Rausch Creek pricing?
Great! This will be my second trip. I think that still puts me in the newbie catagory.
I have a cb. Its installed never really been tested.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Awesome! Looking forward to getting you back out there! Hopefully we can teach you something new
Hey, if there's still some space, add me too (Darek)
Hey Darek! I can get you added now

Daro

Very cool! Did you get the Rausch Creek pricing?

Awesome! Looking forward to getting you back out there! Hopefully we can teach you something new

Hey Darek! I can get you added now

Thanks. See all of you guys at rausch creek

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Not sure I'll be able to make this one, if it fills up no worries, I don't want to hold a spot and have to back out last minute but definitely want get out there soon.

Keep in mind Andy had his own camera crew last fall! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm in the same boat... I'm planning a trip to Ireland and possibly (probably) buying a new jeep soon.

TGPJKUR

Hey Cozdude, sign me up for one of the last spots. My trip to West Chester to drop my son off was a get there and back day, sorry there wasn't any time to try to get together and shoot the shit. Be good to get back out to RC, been two years since my last trip.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey Cozdude, sign me up for one of the last spots. My trip to West Chester to drop my son off was a get there and back day, sorry there wasn't any time to try to get together and shoot the shit. Be good to get back out to RC, been two years since my last trip.

Will add you now!

Glad you had a good trip down! If you ever head back down let me know

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Oh also what's your name again so I can add it next to your user name on the list. Thanks
You can put me down for #20. Thanks for putting this together.
Will do! What's your name?

RedSheep

Just letting you know I'm now at 100% in for this run, just made an appointment with my friends shop in Carlisle for Friday afternoon, to have and engine trans skid plate installed and will be making my hotel reservation this weekend/early next week .. looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Jim
Thank you
Just letting you know I'm now at 100% in for this run, just made an appointment with my friends shop in Carlisle for Friday afternoon, to have and engine trans skid plate installed and will be making my hotel reservation this weekend/early next week .. looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone
Awesome! What skid system you having installed?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Alright everyone it's that time of year again to get a big group out for a newbie run at Rausch Creek! We will be hitting the trails on Saturday April 1st! All Jeep build levels are welcome. If you have been to Rausch before we will be running green and blue trails a vast majority of the day in the main property. If we have some built rigs we will hit a black or two as well where the experienced guys can stretch their legs and allows people to watch.

Rausch Creek Off-Road Park
453 Molleystown Rd. Pine Grove, PA

If you are traveling you can stay at the comfort inn. Make sure you call to reserve your room and mention you will be wheeling at Rausch Creek for the discounted rate
https://g.co/kgs/zc7hLt

Or if you want to camp you can stay in the Rausch Creek lot for free (no really recommended) or the echo valley camp ground
https://g.co/kgs/3JdL1O

We will be meeting in the Rausch parking lot at 8am. This will give everyone time to pay, airdown and disconnect. PLEASE fill out the new member form provided below to speed up the process when checking in at the park
http://rc4x4.org/park-information/membership/

There are no requirements to be on this trip. I will highly suggest tho that you have a working cb radio as it will make vehicle communication much easier. Also we WILL be eating on the trail that day so you will need to pack a lunch.

I will be limiting the group to 20 rigs cause anymore and it's to much to handle. No exceptions!
1. Cozdude -Steve (trail guide/spotter)
2. Sheaffadelic -Nick (trail guide/spotter)
3. Gregmort -Greg
4. Hinrich -Jim
5. Ddays -Jerry
6. deJKunlimited -Chris
7. Redsheep -Christopher
8. Andy5160 -Andy
9. Lank -Patrick
10. Mr. Ty - Tyler
11. Buster3479 -Phil
12. Hawklee - Will
13. Scull20 - Ryan smells
14. Saharaunlmtd - Drew
15. Rogerk93 - Roger
16. ProtocolJK -Keith
17. mstraw9379 - Mike
18. Daro -Darek
19. TGPJKUR
20. Bigjimbo -Jim

If you would like to come please just comment and provide me with your name. Makes it easier for everyone to put a username and face together when we hit the trails.

List is now full! If you still think you will be able to wheel that day let me know and I can add you to the standby list in case someone drops out :thumb:

Also if you plan on staying at the hotel make sure you call to reserve the room. When you do mention you will be wheeling at Rausch that day for the discount

Top Bottom