Rausch Creek Newbie Run April 1st 2017

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sorry guys but I'm going to have to drop out. I forgot about a prior commitment.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My daughter can't make it so we will have to pass. We're both disappointed, I wanted to go and she wanted to get my jeep stuck somewhere.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn that sucks I'm sorry guys. Hopefully you can make it out to the next trip! Also That's for letting me know sooner than later tho so we can fill your spots

LittleWilly

I'm interested in coming if a spot opens up. I'm not looking to bash in my muffler or bumpers though since Little Willy is mostly stock. But I have a ton of wheeling experience. I was a guide at Paragon for about 5 years. Let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using WAYALIFE mobile app

scull20

I'm interested in coming if a spot opens up. I'm not looking to bash in my muffler or bumpers though since Little Willy is mostly stock. But I have a ton of wheeling experience. I was a guide at Paragon for about 5 years. Let me know. Thanks.

Funny you mention not wanting to bash in those two items specifically. Had you mentioned a rear driveshaft you'd have had a hat trick on the last three things I've managed to bash lol.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

Still wish I didnt miss out on Paragon, so many people around my area talk about it.

I think you would be fine however and not bash anything.

Top Bottom