Rausch Creek Newbie Run April 1st 2017

Bigjimbo

I booked my room for the night of the 31st. FWIW hotels.com has a cheaper rate than the Rausch Creek rate.

I called them direct they were willing to match that price.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
I need to start knocking out things on my to do list before this trip, unfortunately, my list keeps getting longer [emoji24]

I hear that as I currently don't have a front bumper on but it's freakin cold outside right now....

WTF is with this weather?! Colder than penguin nuts out there. Went to turn my compressor on earlier and nothing. Dammit. Too cold & windy to go out in the garage now so we'll see when I can get to this.
Supposed to get 3-6" of snow Monday too. Going out now to get my milk, bread & TP...:driving:.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
WTF is with this weather?! Colder than penguin nuts out there. Went to turn my compressor on earlier and nothing. Dammit. Too cold & windy to go out in the garage now so we'll see when I can get to this.
Supposed to get 3-6" of snow Monday too. Going out now to get my milk, bread & TP...:driving:.

Calling for 2' + in my Neck of the woods Tuesday......

Andy5160

Hooked
I don't know they keep changing their story every few hours including the name of the storm. Last I heard it should be the heaviest snowfall this year.

RjSkippy

I don't know they keep changing their story every few hours including the name of the storm. Last I heard it should be the heaviest snowfall this year.

Will probably be 70 and sunny because they are calling for 12+ up my way. Haha they never seem to get bit right... I'm ready for summer!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Any particular trails in mind for this, " If we have some built rigs we will hit a black or two as well where the experienced guys can stretch their legs and allows people to watch."

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Any particular trails in mind for this, " If we have some built rigs we will hit a black or two as well where the experienced guys can stretch their legs and allows people to watch."

Nope I honestly haven't started thinking about what trails to hit yet. Usually wait till a few days before or wing it that day lol

Top Bottom