RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

JethroJK

Ok, so I just ordered my new CB. A Midland 75-822. I had a firestik already so I ordered a new cable and connector with spring. So does someone have a swr meter they are bringing so we can tune it before we hit the trail on Saturday?

JKWrang

False alarm, its still a go for me and ill be at camp hopefully around 630!!! Woot woot!

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

concarne

Ok so I got to about post 600 or so to catch up in this thread... But it's taking forever.

Put me down as a good maybe for Friday night if there's room and Saturday day wheelin. Just have to figure out the babysitting situation and my wife and I are in.

I should probably stop procrastinating on the CB...

Tackerdown

Banned
I have them :)

The spaces for the lugs are counter sunk.

Sent from my phone?
Once I put them on it was clear that it would be fine. I cant see that a 1/4" would make a dif.
New drive shafts again? Wow Tom, keep this up and we'll all start calling you Dis Dis! :D
Lol
Excellent! Maybe we'll all finally tune our CB's like we keep planning. Every. Trip. :D

I'll bring mine and remind everyone.

JKMadness hooked me up

Tackerdown

Banned
Ok so I got to about post 600 or so to catch up in this thread... But it's taking forever.

Put me down as a good maybe for Friday night if there's room and Saturday day wheelin. Just have to figure out the babysitting situation and my wife and I are in.

I should probably stop procrastinating on the CB...

It doesn't need to be fancy, glad you might make it.

JKMadness hooked me up

Tackerdown

Banned
So I got these uploadfromtaptalk1381704630385.jpg then found this. uploadfromtaptalk1381704658298.jpg so I checked it uploadfromtaptalk1381704769592.jpg and yes I needed this. uploadfromtaptalk1381704816975.jpg now were good. uploadfromtaptalk1381704850194.jpg but then I did the back and found this uploadfromtaptalk1381705005840.jpg and had to do brakes to. But what a difference 3" makes on how the jeep handles.

JKMadness hooked me up

bl17z90

So I got these View attachment 52408 then found this. View attachment 52409 so I checked it View attachment 52410 and yes I needed this. View attachment 52411 now were good. View attachment 52412 but then I did the back and found this View attachment 52413 and had to do brakes to. But what a difference 3" makes on how the jeep handles.

JKMadness hooked me up

Tom, I'm pretty sure your tires are ruined and you need new ones.....

Its amazing how much of a difference those spacers make in handling and style

Sent from my phone?

Tackerdown

Banned
Tom, does this mean you're coming to RC now?
Yup im in just not sure on the specifics yet.
Tom, I'm pretty sure your tires are ruined and you need new ones.....

Its amazing how much of a difference those spacers make in handling and style

Sent from my phone?

I know, I was thinking I was making it up but Dee said how it felt in the passenger seat lol.

JKMadness hooked me up

Tackerdown

Banned
I got the go ahead to get the tires but the flashpaq a gusets might not be done in time. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

JKMadness hooked me up

Top Bottom